Comments

• K0607
    K0607 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    @QueenMia  ,我的ID :1088142729,我沒辦法參與此次活動,請你幫忙,謝謝。

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • aideth
    aideth Posts: 3 Newbie
    I was getting the teaser messages but don’t have the event  :( can someone help me get it ??  
  • tkechler
    tkechler Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have not received the event. My ID is 1056625008
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hi everyone.
    Since I noticed that the most of you have problem with no showing Rachel's event in your phones, just do these follow steps:
    1) Clear cache and cookies
    2) Force close the App (after making sure you have the latest version)
    3) Re-install the game in the latest version
    And 4) Reboot your phone.

If those steps don't work, then send PM to @QueenMia and explain the situation about that event to her but first, you need to send her and your User Id which you will gonna find easily in your game.
    In order to find your User Id, just go in this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it and follow the steps.

The reason of sending your User Id to her is because she wants to check your account and tries to fix along with the whole team any issues so to get that awesome event in the end !

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited October 2019
    Thanks for helping @Sofia1992 and I would agree to try all the steps recommended EXCEPT DO NOT REINSTALL THE GAME. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF YOUR EARNED BOOSTERS! The other trouble-shooting tips sound right to me but let me tag a few of our superstars just to make sure I am giving the right info here. Would you mind looking at this @Foley1362 @bearwithme @mysticalmysty? Is it recommended to reinstall the app? 
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @QueenMia
    May i expect 2 solve this issue by your support team bcz i never get a chance 2 play any special event. 
    I did everything whatever can do but all in vein. Time is running for all those players who didn't get this event.
    Thank you.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Hello guys,

If you got the teaser message, then you should definitely be able to play the event. As it's been mentioned by other players, the best way to trigger it is to make sure to install the latest game update - The quest should then pop up after a few minutes.

However, I would like to let you know that some of you might not have the event in their game. I understand that this is not ideal for many of you and that's why I wanted to share with you some of the reasons why this happens:
    We’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game.

This is just a temporary situation and our Studio is looking at ways to bring more events in the game to everyone. Your feedback will play a big role moving forward. Please let us know all your feedback here and I will make sure it is passed to the Studio (some of our talented game artist and designer might even reply to you directly there) - You can try to reinstall the game, but note that this is not advised as we cannot guarantee that it would bring the event and that would make lose your saved boosters. 

Thanks everyone 🍒

• smnething18
    smnething18 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Thank you for update. I have never been to access any of the events. It's really disappointing as I love this game. 2 others in my house always seem to get the events, me nothing. 
  • SteelPlayer
    SteelPlayer Posts: 45 Level 2
    My ID: 10682213878

Can't wait to see Rachel in action!
  • tkechler
    tkechler Posts: 5 Level 2
    I made the mistake of reinstalling my game to get Rachel to appear and lost all of the boosts that I had earned.   Not a good solution!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?