🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rachel the Raccoon EVENT come back.🌈🌈🌈

Comments

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @QueenMia
    I know will not get event in normal circumstances as i didn't get its teaser too but the KING should give the opportunity to those players who requested in this forum.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2019
    Hi @wafercookieflippers - thank you for the tag 🙏🏻

To everyone posting - please pay special attention to @QueenMia ‘s very informative post on page 2 of this thread. I wish everyone in here was able to get the event at the exact same time but it’s not possible.

It doesn’t matter your status in here or what device you use or if you comment or not in the forum. There will always be a few ‘randomly’ chosen players per event or testing features that don’t get it. Heck I didn’t get the new Rainbow Road or Jam/Jelly/cookie challenge features that I’ve seen others post about so it’s all about understanding what is and isn’t possible in this wonderful candy world.

Please take the amazing “game” as just that, a fun game that provides entertainment and relaxation to millions of players. To those of you that don’t get the Rachel opportunity this time around please be patient and know that future events will allow for the character to be collected at some point and time.

Keep on crushing friends 💪🏻🌈
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Thanks for responding, @Foley1362. I appreciate it. I wanted to make sure I was correct in saying not to reinstall the game or boosters (lollipops) would be lost. As your message states however, that would not help anything regardless.
  • KingChewy
    edited October 2019
    @wafercookieflippers - you are 💯% correct that deleting and reinstalling the app will NOT solve anything and only cause the lost of boosters if the player was NOT supposed to have received the event in the first place.

Only thing the players can do is make sure the game is up to date (I personally had an app update this morning), log all the way out of the game, clear your cache and cookies and then power off the device for at least 10 seconds. 

Once you power up and log back in, it still could take a few mins for the event to appear. Again I personally had to play a level or two Monday morning and then returned to the main map and then it kicked off.

I sincerely hope that helps 🙏🏻
  • litocorrea
    litocorrea Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Yo no tuve tanta suerte y no conoceré a Rachel pero seguiré adelante

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • KingChewy
    @litocorrea - please note we only use English on the site for ease of understanding. Please repost your comment/question in English and use a translator app if necessary.

You can edit your original post using the gear ⚙️ icon in the upper right corner for the first 24 hours FYI.
  • hescott21
    hescott21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I don’t have the Rachel the Raccoon event. I have tried uninstalling and cleared my cache. Can you help? My user ID is 1019689488 @MightyWolf @QueenMia
  • K0607
    K0607 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    @ QueenMia,我已經試過所有的建議步驟,仍然沒有辦法參與活動。可以協助幫忙嗎?我的ID:1088142729   謝謝你

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Hi everyone,

Here is an update on the situation again:

If you got the teaser message, then you should definitely be able to play the event. As it's been mentioned by other players, the best way to trigger it is to make sure to install the latest game update - The quest should then pop up after a few minutes.

However, I would like to let you know that some of you might not have the event in their game. I understand that this is not ideal for many of you and that's why I wanted to share with you some of the reasons why this happens:
    We’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game.

Therefore, unfortunately there is no need to send me your game ID as we won't be able to add the event for you this time round. Note that this is just a temporary situation and our Studio is looking at ways to bring more events in the game to everyone. Your feedback will play a big role moving forward. Please let us know all your feedback here and I will make sure it is passed to the Studio (some of our talented game artist and designer might even reply to you directly there) - You can try to reinstall the game, but note that this is not advised as we cannot guarantee that it would bring the event and that would make lose your saved boosters. 

Thanks everyone 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?