🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Asking for lives and free lives by watching ads

MegTy1244
MegTy1244 Posts: 3 Newbie
 Why do i get this message when asking friends for lives "Error 2563972730280583 does not resolve to a valid user ID" and why don't I get the option anymore to watch an ad for free lives?

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @MegTy1244 and welcome to the Community :waving:

Please clear cache and cookies from your device, then make sure you have the latest game version installed. That should solve the issue. 

If it still goes on, please let us know what device you're playing on and confirm the app version. A screenshot of the error would also be very helpful to investigate. 

Thanks a lot and speak soon 🍒
  • MegTy1244
    I've cleared the cache and cookies and have updated the game,  but still no luck.  I've attached the error image and an image of the version details. I can click the plus sign to ask for lives and a friends list comes up. I click ask for lives then and it either does nothing or gives the error attached. I used to have the option to get a life by watching an ad,  but I don't have that option anymore either. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @MegTy1244 and thanks a lot for sharing your screenshot! It's been very helpful and our Team has managed to fix the problem for you, yay 🎉 

Simply restart the App by following these steps and you'll be able to send lives again ;) 

Happy crushing 🍒
  • MegTy1244
    Thank you for your help.  I am now able to ask friends for lives,  but I still don't have the option to view an ad for a free life.  Is this no longer available in the game?
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @MegTy1244 I’m glad you are able to sending and receiving the lives again from your friends, yay... and as far as ‘watch add’ feature it’s still on the testing for right now, only small portion of players that have it on their game, you are consider lucky to had that option for little bit, some of us including myself haven’t had that chance, yet, so hopefully in the future everybody get that opportunity to have that option. I hope it make sense to you, and have a nice weekend 🤗
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Run-around, pure and simple.  I was told.by support that there is a Alpha and Beta version of the game, but we don't get to pick which one we get. This is very frustrating when kids ask, " why does mommy or daddy have those options and we don't??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?