🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not receiving any special characters

mikeyblanc
mikeyblanc Posts: 8 Level 2
I've been playing this game since it first came out I'm at level 1400 something. my husband started after me he has over 43 characters including bubblegum troll and Rachel also some holiday ones. is there any way anybody could help me I cannot get Rachel or anybody other than what I have. I've uninstalled reinstalled clear my coach can't seem to get it. Support sent me here

Answers

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hi @mikeyblanc.
    How about to ask @QueenMia about your problem?
    She might help you.
  • mikeyblanc
    Not sure how all this works,usually just go to support and they fix it

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    HI @mikeyblanc and welcome to the Community :waving:

It turns out that some of you might not have all events nor features in their game. I understand that this is not ideal for many of you and that's why I wanted to share with you some of the reasons why this happens:

We’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game.

However, note that this is just a temporary situation and our Studio is looking at ways to bring more events in the game to everyone. Your feedback will play a big role moving forward. Please let us know all your feedback here and I will make sure it is passed to the Studio (some of our talented game artist and designer might even reply to you directly there) - You can try to reinstall the game, but note that this is not advised as we cannot guarantee that it would bring the event and that would make lose your saved boosters. 

Thanks everyone 🍒

• mikeyblanc
    So I have missed out on at least 3 events and there is nothing anyone can do about it? Is that what you are saying? I have deleted and reinstalled the game. And no updates are needed. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @mikeyblanc - There is nothing we can do for now! Our Studio is looking at ways to add these special events to those who missed them so everyone can enjoy the same game experience. We know it is frustrating not to be able to play and we don't want to leave players out. All I am saying is to please be patient and you will eventually get these sweet events as well ;) 

And that's by letting us know your opinion here on the Community that we're able to see what we're not doing so well and what we can do to improve, so thank you for commenting. I can assure you it will be worth it :) 

Thanks and have a good day🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?