🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

10 levels with Rachel

nopa
nopa Posts: 1 Newbie
It's been several days now and I can't get past level 5. Anybody else having trouble with this special event??

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @nopa and welcome to the Community :waving:

Our amazing @wafercookieflippers gave very good advises on how to pass level 5, right here

Good luck and let us know how that goes :star: 
  • caruni
    caruni Posts: 3 Newbie
    It's been several days now and I can't get past level 10. Anybody else having trouble with this special event??
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @caruni :waving:

It took me a while to pass level 10 too, I have to say but eventually it worked out ;) I'll have to tag our wonderful players here, I'm sure they'll have plenty of good tips for you! 

@Foley1362, @mysticalmysty, @firebombmarkus, @SeraphicStar, @wafercookieflippers, anything to help, please?

You can also check our Superstar @JustPlaying video for some inspiration, just here.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes 🍒
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Hi @caruni! Hi @QueenMia!

Okay, you have one more level to go here. You got this. The video is a good place to start. I watched it to remind myself of the level and I think I have a few more moves/pointers to add.

Use regular candies with the rainbow candy down on part 2! 

1. Make matches using red or orange with the rainbow candy and line them up so them end up at a caged candy. This will give you 5 candies in a row aka a color bomb! Here is the move that could have been made. Basically you want to think of "connecting the dots" of regular candies to make.color bombs and coloring candies. Rachel's rainbow is about being a tool for that here in my opinion. 

2. Use regular candies to jump over the hole here and hit these color.bombs! If you can move a rainbow candy toward the color bombs here when you switch it, it will jump over the hole and hit these bombs. I'm not sure if it would work by switching 2 rainbow candies but you could definitely do it with a regular one. 

I hope this helps. try working the rainbow with regular candies or even just use regular candies to make color.bombs and then use the rainbow candy with the color.bombs. hang in there! Good luck! 🙂🤗🐳

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?