Travel - Share some pics and stories

18910111214Next

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,806 Superstar
    I can relate to that @QueenMia I love small and peaceful places and somehow I always end up in huge cities 😊

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,834 Superstar
    I love those pictures @QueenMia Was that one fancy looking structure a boathouse?  Unfortunately I don't have any new pictures to share.  Maybe I can find an old one or two  from a few years ago.  I haven't gone anywhere recently.  We'll see.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,886 Community Manager
    edited August 29
    Yes, @bearwithme, it is a kind of fancy fishermen house. They were a few around the lake. Are you going to Peru again any time soon? Old pictures are great too, they're always good memories to look at πŸ˜‰

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
    Hey @bearwithme, we should join Yeti in Brazil and take a picture with him πŸ˜‰

It seem like Yeti is the only one who is traveling now 😁

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    Wow! Amazing pictures @bearwithme Thanks for sharing your adventures with us πŸ€—

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,781 Game Expert
    That anaconda is amazing @bearwithme. Wow. Same with the giant lily pads. And the monkey (?) Looks like a stuffy toy. 😍 Thank you for posting pictures and letting me see these things with you! πŸ€—
    Glad you both enjoyed them @firebombmarkus and @wafercookieflippers. That adorable monkey is a Tamarind monkey and a group of them were hanging around the lodge where we stayed, always looking for a hand out. They are the smallest of the monkey family. 
    I have a few more pictures to share later this week or next weekend. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    We should definitely add a WOW button on the Community! Thank you for sharing this with us @bearwithme, it looks so peaceful and beautiful (maybe not so peaceful with all these animals that can kill you😜 - Thanks for not sharing spiders pictures! Haha!). How was it? Was it the first time you were there? What did you like the most?

Have a great time! Can't wait for more pictures of your adventures!

edited October 21
    Totally awesome idea 😁 @QueenMia

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    Here are a few more pictures from the Amazon and don't worry @QueenMia - no spiders!  In fact I didn't see any while I was there - plenty of different ants and other bugs including a centipede, but no spiders.

Just looking at the scenery in a local wood dugout boat

One of the forest giants in the Amazon

I'm not sure what this little guy is...

A fisherman pulling in his catch

A monkey pod tree

Wow, wow, wow!! Thank you so much for sharing, @bearwithme!! It looks absolutely wonderful! I can't believe you haven't seen any! You must be lucky or they don't like you... Can I join for your next trip?! 😜

And I also wanted to share with you some pictures I took last weekend - It's a place called Montserrat and which is 1 hour drive away from Barcelona. It's gorgeous! 

I hope Peru is treating you well!!

Awesome pictures 😍 @QueenMia @bearwithme

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    You are more than welcome to come with me on my next trip @QueenMia!  Thanks for sharing those gorgeous pictures. Definitely a place worth visiting. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—