🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win up to 50 Gold bars for Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary!

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend

Happy Birthday, Friends!

I began the game somewhere around late November last year. I was already having fun with the bright colors, the 3D graphics, and Tiffi's girlish disposition when I managed to win Yeti. I remember instantly liking the cool way he walked onto the screen and said "hey!" To me before we began the round. I felt myself saying "hey Yeti!" right back to him. It happened again, round after Yeti round. It felt like I was saying hello to an old friend. Thus began a love affair with this beautiful game.

Of course the love continued with other characters too. There was always something familiar yet exciting with each costume. Every character has a detail and personality of its own. Chasing these unique costumes and characters is pure childlike excitement. Christmas comes several times a year in Candy Crush Friends--and I can't thank you enough for the joy in that.

Well done to everyone who put so much heart and work into making the game. It is a special treat for this girl who is always young at heart. And thank you to @QueenMia and the community for providing another fun playground. 

Cheers! Now it is party time! Celebrate! 🥳🤗🥳🤗

• rockieroad09
    rockieroad09 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thank you for everything! You have given me a way to help with my anxiety. Ive been dealing with it for so long and the colors and everything helps me relax. Thank you all for giving me a way out❤️❤️❤️
  • Yummyfini
    Yummyfini Posts: 2 Newbie
    My favorite time of the day! Morning coffee and Candy Crush Friends! Happy anniversary!
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    This is a very special message to the studio from Red Rabbit.  You gave us a story about Red Rabbit having a dream and he has shared it with me.  So in honor of our 1 year anniversary, we would like to share his song and poem with you.

I may not be the best player but you have given me some wonderful characters to expand my imagination.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Also want to let you know that thanks to all of you who have created these characters with totally awesome outfits they have asked me to create another story.............

I would like to take this opportunity to invite the team to the characters first fashion show.  I am about half way through their story and once it's done I will post it here in our community.  I sure hope that the team shows up because there is a V.I.P. pass that will be included with the invitation.  The fans will want to meet the designers backstage!  <3<3<3

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Thanks for all the fun King!
  • toukee
    toukee Posts: 9 Level 2
    Thanks for the great game!!!
  • cmf
    cmf Posts: 2 Newbie
    I really like candy crush. I am in level 2876.
  • Pocahontas1
    Pocahontas1 Posts: 31 Level 2
    I like friends way better the original Candy crush games that why i don't have Candy crush or candy crush jelly on my phone
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?