🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help, all my levels have disappeared.

Options
kimolsen
kimolsen Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
all my levels have disappeared.. I was into the 900s now back to 1 .. how do I get my levels back 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @kimolsen Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, no need to worry as the Community Team has provided some Help articles for our convenience in this kind of instances :+1: 

Please follow this link to restore the level progress in your game  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If you have saved your game before, follow the first section and if you have not saved your game till now, follow the suggestions provided in "Did not save the game, is it too late" section.  

Please let me know how it went!  If you tap on "Tap your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the weekend!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @kimolsen Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, no need to worry as the Community Team has provided some Help articles for our convenience in this kind of instances :+1: 

Please follow this link to restore the level progress in your game  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If you have saved your game before, follow the first section and if you have not saved your game till now, follow the suggestions provided in "Did not save the game, is it too late" section.  

Please let me know how it went!  If you tap on "Tap your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?