🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Well my buddy @seximrtoffee , after many tries, i decided to give up on Rachel's event.
    Rachel is great but her levels are so hard to be passed.
    I'm stuck on level 7 for days so I decide to leave it.
    It's fine though since it was the first event that I participated and that means that I need a lot of practice in order to master not just and the other events that will gonna come in the future but the whole game too.
    And about her ability, it's alitle confusing and it's hard for me to master it since I couldn't be able to pass her levels.
  • Pocahontas1
    Pocahontas1 Posts: 31 Level 2
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Congrats @Pocahontas1 .
    But remember that you still need 45 stars from the regular map in order to get her.
    I hope you get her.
  • bossbulldog
    bossbulldog Posts: 4 Newbie
    wafercookieflippers said: Positive review—most everything else is great!  
    The artwork and design for the map was more stunning than expected. I personally really enjoy Rachel’s mannerisms and voice. I was thrilled to see that we immediately got to start playing with Rachel. That was really cool and I appreciated that opportunity. 
    Many have commented that the levels are difficult and needed the option to use another character. I think some of this is the steep learning curve of the new power. I wish the rainbow candy was a bit slower so that I could see what is happening. I found myself trying to look at “before and afters” of things like blockers to see what she worked on and what she didn’t. I’m still not certain. There were some amazing moments like when I saw the rainbow candy jump over a hole in the board for the first time and hit a candy on the other side! That is a fantastic move and it happened with a regular candy match! However I would have missed it if I wasn’t paying close attention or if I wasn’t trying to beat the level for the 4th time. In this way, I began to think of this challenge as a type of “Rachel Training Camp” where you learn her strengths and weaknesses. That is fun for me! I enjoy figuring things out like that. The only problem is that we have limited lives so playing around with her does feel rushed. It is hard to keep in mind that we have 14 days for the challenge. You also don’t want to spend an entire day waiting on lives just so you can play around with a new character (unfortunately).
    Oh, one of her major weaknesses seems to be her hints. I know this is true of other characters too, but I caught myself following her orders verbatim because I didn’t know the rainbow candy well enough yet. That is usually when I got into trouble. Just remember: if you wouldn’t do everything that Tiffi tells you to do, don’t do everything Rachel tells you to do either. 
    Lastly, the only negative thing really, I hate having to do the 45 star chaser. It feels like a burden. I am not sure what the alternative could be—maybe some sort of quests like the daily quests? Or fewer stars? But 45 is a lot for me at level 1670 and I am actually a little worried about getting to the finish line in time. 
    Thanks to the King team who did all the art, level design, etc. for a job well done. ❤️👏
    cual es el juego de rachel. gracias
    Escribe tu comentario
  • Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    Hi @QueenMia, I need your help! The Rachel quest didn't come on my game and its ending tomorrow so what do I do??
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 941 Level 4
    Another post. I have been stuck on same
    level for a while. This quest isn’t interesting it’s more throw your phone in frustration type of thing. I get it can’t be so easy but it’s become boring. All to get a character who’s power is a rainbow thing that doesn’t do much? No thanks. 
    Appreciate the effort but my head hurts lol
  • leoladalesmith
    leoladalesmith Posts: 24 Level 2
    worst event yet like others said you get stuck and no way the rainbow helps you frustration type of thing I have been playing for almost a year and this event is just awful . 
  • icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    I do like Rachel-she is so cute. I'm still stuck in the 10 levels-made it to level 9 and stuck there. I find these levels really difficult but it may just be me. I'm trying but the chances of me getting thru 10 levels and 45 stars is slim. 
  • monnie11
    monnie11 Posts: 40 Level 2
    I love the new character Rachel, but I am really having a hard time completing the quests.
  • Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    I'm happy that the quest finally came to my phone. What I'm NOT happy is that I had only one day and 22hours of play while everybody had 13 days to play and when I updated it a week ago it never came until yesterday! You really need to improve on the way u bring the update to the game once everybody updates the game whenever there quests. So I demand for a few days to play the quest. PLEASE I'm begging you!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?