🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Your feedback on the game matters! Tell us everything!

Comments

• loliaj40
    loliaj40 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Lovely bt d lives filling time is too long,  pls cut it down to 5mins wud b sweeter
  • loliaj40
    loliaj40 Posts: 11 Level 2
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    @QueenMia I really like the game, but I would also like to see these things:
    1) Lanscape mode, to play the game with my iPad in landscape.
    2) An easier way to get to every past level.
    3) A list of the current levels of my Facebook friends.

🍭🍬
  • simonay
    simonay Posts: 41 Level 2
    Not only is this game relaxing but yet again for me as a single mom of two I use the as my treatment not to shout and scream at they once they make me angry I grab my phone play candy crush and ignore then and there moods
  • Glo13
    Glo13 Posts: 3 Newbie
    visual impaired people have difficulties with the levels having the obscured colors. Can't see well enough to make matches, have to rely on help. Also for the last 3 months haven't received all rewards won. Have missed so many lollipop bombs, hand switches and spaceships, too many to count not to mention extra time on color bombs and others. please look into these issues, thank you
  • tnab
    tnab Posts: 31 Level 2
    Hi, I really enjoy the game, how it works and especially winning! However, there are two things that I'm not enjoying so much at the moment...

First, whenever the game updates it seems to shut down the game regardless of whether I'm actually playing or not. This is very frustrating when it happens during play and I immediately lose any progress I was making, or the benefits of any boosters used or about to use. This has happened several times, most recently when I was just about to beat a level that I had been struggling with for some time. Is it not possible to set the updates to only kick in between level play or when the app is not being used?

Secondly, I understand your policy that all events cannot be rolled out to all players simultaneously. However, I think its a little mean at Christmas. Of all the annual events surely this one ought to be available to all... after all, isn't it the season of good will? I suppose its particularly disappointing when you are able to roll out Christmas coin and bundle offers (presumably to everyone) and theme all the maps with Christmas presents, trees, snow, baubles, etc.

Thanks for your time, and Merry Christmas!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?