🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rachel Gold Bars

lhutchins248
lhutchins248 Posts: 19 Level 2
I finally added Rachel to my team of characters but I didn’t receive 30 gold bars like I read about... Did anyone else receive the gold bars?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lhutchins248 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Congratulations on achieving the cute Rachel into your team :+1::+1: 

By any chance, are you talking about the contest that is currently going on that says "Win 30 Gold Bars with Rachel"?? 

If so, you will not receive those Gold Bars after winning her into your team BUT by posting the screenshot of your scrap-book at the contest link will make you eligible for the Contest.  The contest will run till 14th and on 15th, 5 chosen winners will win 30 Gold Bars. 

If you have not posted the screenshot of your scrapbook, here is the link for you  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/267053/win-30-gold-bars-with-our-new-friend-rachel/p1

Hope this clarified!  Please post back if you need further assistance or details.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back. 

All the Best with the Contest & Have a wonderful rest of the day!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?