🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy crush friends won't let me buy a bank

Diana_Runnion
Diana_Runnion Posts: 8 Level 2
When I click on the bank a scene opens but there is no option to make a purchase.

Answers

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    @Diana_Runnion There are two versions of CCFS out there. One version let you buy the 30 gold bars at a discount once you fill up the piggy bank with 30 stars. The other version let you buy the piggy bank container (Square piggy) to collect stars / gold bars. Which version are you referring to?
    Please provide screen shot so the Superstar / CM here can help you with this issue. Cheer!
  • Diana_Runnion
    Diana_Runnion Posts: 8 Level 2
    It is the box version.  I play on my tablet and I don't know how to take a screenshot on the tablet!  The box bounces and I click on it and it goes to a screen that says "Wnt to buy an empty Piggy Bank? Get one now to save the next 30 bars that you earn.  I click again on the box and nothing happens.  The only other button is the X at the bottom of the screen.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Diana_Runnion Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  I do not have the piggy bank that you have right now, hence, not sure how it exactly works!!  

But, like my friend @flew66 mentioned, a screenshot will definitely help to understand the issue better.  Here is a link that tells you how to take a screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the Sunday =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?