🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Comments

• BrandonDowdy
    BrandonDowdy Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited October 2019

Oh O.o Rachel and our journey down her own lane! 

I wanna first say I've never met a more stubborn character in any game ever. Her ability is second to only her pride. When I let her decide we lost. When I didn't she threw tandrems and we lost. That was the most fun I have ever had learning a character she is full of personality. Don't talk but I try to think and strategize she gets bratty fast. We didn't make it far spent too much time going back and forth. I don't even expect to win I just wanted to be truthful yeah we argued the entire time. Awesome work @DroneDome I'm not able to explain but there is so much personality and it is fun. Arts on point. Overall I loved the gameplay with her 
  • roxiezzzz
    roxiezzzz Posts: 1 Newbie
    I liked playing Rachel, but why do the purple squares keep changing back! The ones on the top are impossible to keep purple on level 5
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    roxiezzzz said:
    I liked playing Rachel, but why do the purple squares keep changing back! The ones on the top are impossible to keep purple on level 5
    The purple jam is like water- as you remove blockers at the bottom it will fill those areas and the water level moves down from top. The top squares of jam will fall down until you have filled all the squares  below it including squares with blockers on. Hope that makes some sense :pleased:
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    The purple jelly is one of the challenges introduced post 1,000 level. For players who is seeing the purple jelly for the first time in the Rachel Quest, it would be a bit confusing. 

Unlike the red jelly that will stay in place, the purple jelly will sink to the bottom of the board to fill up any free space. Whenever a blocker is removed in the bottom area, the purple jelly will move downwards. The strategy is to remove all the blockers in the bottom as soon as you can, then go back and complete the top of the board. Cheers!
  • LexiAna
    LexiAna Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Rachel has a lovely design and I really like her ability, but sadly the levels of her event are extremely difficult, almost impossible. After much struggle I managed to get to level 9. I played a ridiculous amount of time and I still cannot understand how the creators thought that this level was playable with Rachel's ability... No, I am very sorry but it is not. I am honestly sad that I couldn't get this beautiful character just because of the levels difficulty. I really hope that for the next events like this one the creators will test these levels and see for themselves if they are adeguate or not... 
  • LexiAna
    Nowniki said:
    Hi, I have been stuck on Level 9 for several days and just can't get it.  Plese help with any advice.  I know time is running out.  Thank you
    I have the same problem! 
  • leoladalesmith
    leoladalesmith Posts: 24 Level 2
    I played to the end and still could not get the last level maybe it is a event just for credit card players 
  • LexiAna
    I played to the end and still could not get the last level maybe it is a event just for credit card players 
    I just don't understand why don't they make the levels more playable. I play on a account of someone I know irl and we are at level 508.This event's levels difficulty is even higher than all the normal levels in the game :/
  • icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    I made it to level 10 but that is as far as I could get. I tried but that's all I could do. I played several times a day except for 2 days I was out of town and couldn't because I use a desktop- a little hard to carry that with me-lol I'm on level 380 in the game but these levels seemed a lot harder than that but maybe it's just me. I enjoyed trying to get the Rachel but it's disheartening to spend so much time trying and still can't get through the levels to get the new character. oh well maybe next time.
  • MAKAMAKA1
    MAKAMAKA1 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Sofia1992 said:
    Hi @DroneDome .
    Since I noticed that you are level designer and since I'm still playing Rachel's event and I'm in level 6 of it now, I would like to share my opinion to you (and to your team, of course!)

First of all, I love the map on Rachel's event. It's colorful and a very unique one.
    Secondly, I love Rachel and her unique ability (it was a little hard to understand it first but now I realised how it works) .
    And third, my congrats to you (and to your team) for doing great job of creating such a unique event for the most of us (plus I hope and everyone else to enjoy this event soon) .

But, I have a small complain about this event:
    Some of Rachel's levels are a bit hard to be passed. Although I love those unique levels and I mastered her ability somehow, still they are hard. Many blockers everywhere plus the less moves that we have in every level. And as the result, without gold bars or boosters, that makes them very hard to be passed.

So, if you don't mind since it's my opinion of course, in the future events to have less blockers in every event level, more moves and also, try to reduce and the stickers (on the boosters) so we get easier and faster more boosters and pass those levels easily and enjoy the experience of this game more.

~That's what I have to say and for once again, my congrats for creating such a great event like this one.~

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?