simonay
simonay Posts: 41 Level 2
I would like to enquire about Facebook login can we get free boosters there to

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,273 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    simonay said:
    No once you login via Facebook we don't receive the option to watch a video for Free booster
    Hello again @simonay

I am logged into the game through Facebook only and I do receive Ads for extra lives and sometimes extra moves too (but not regularly though)!   

But, do you think logging in through Facebook makes big difference in your game?  Do you have account through Kingdom too?  If so, have you tried logging out of Facebook and connecting ONLY through King account to experience this difference?  

If you give me more details, I will be able to escalate this issue to our Friends Community Manager!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Answers

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    @simonay Yes, you can use FB account to keep track of the game progress. You will get 3 daily quests to complete each day to earn the stickers for free boosters and timed boosters. Cheers!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @simonay Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not clear on your question!!  What do you mean by "can we get free boosters there too"?  

Are you asking if we will receive different boosters if we sign up with Facebook?  If so, no!  Whether you have signed up through Facebook OR Kingdom account, the game acts the same way. 

We receive stickers towards boosters and characters when we open the Gift boxes -- that would be the same even if you do not save the game too!  But, creating an account and saving the game keeps our level progress intact and there won't be any loss if we happen to change our device or the game crashes, etc., 

Please let me know if you need any further information and assistance.  IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Keep having fun in your game!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • simonay
    No once you login via Facebook we don't receive the option to watch a video for Free booster
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    When vou first start the game you get 50 gold. You can buy boosters with.
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    simonay said:
    The free boosters we get with adds is limited to a small number of players.
  • PummyRaj
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    simonay said:
    Hello again @simonay

I am logged into the game through Facebook only and I do receive Ads for extra lives and sometimes extra moves too (but not regularly though)!   

But, do you think logging in through Facebook makes big difference in your game?  Do you have account through Kingdom too?  If so, have you tried logging out of Facebook and connecting ONLY through King account to experience this difference?  

If you give me more details, I will be able to escalate this issue to our Friends Community Manager!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • simonay

Yes I've tried to link my accounts aswell but I still can't

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?