🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help from my friends

Options
slt928
slt928 Posts: 3 Newbie
I would like to know why is it when I request help from my friends and there’s quite a few played my game here I never get any help I have to keep waiting till I get more moves and then I can play some more but no friends seem to do anything so I am curious as to why

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @slt928 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Unfortunately, some of the players are still having issues with sending and receiving lives to/from their friends!  Please do not think you are alone, as I am also having the same issue for some reason and few others too!!  

But, I want you to know that the King Team is working very hard to fix the issue as much as they can.  Can you please provide below details to send to the team --> 
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) When did you install last update;
    3) What is the version you currently have;
    4) Are you logged in though Facebook OR Kingdom OR both;
    5) What happens when you ask for Lives OR send Lives --  Are you seeing the "confirmation box" where we click on "Send" tab (like in other games)?  I am not seeing that box and nothing happens after I send or ask for Livesl
    6) Your game user ID number.  This LINK will help you find it 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back all these needed details!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • sandymac0126
    sandymac0126 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have a LG desktop with windows 10 and I have the games on my phone already too., but I want to put them on my PC..... I'm logged in through Facebook on my computer or it could be both with kingdom too on my phone , cause I don't play them through Facebook on my phone like I do on the computer,  and I use a cordless mouse.on the computer.. I really do want to download Candy Crush Friends unto my desktop so I can play it on line there but it won't load on..
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sandymac0126 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Since you have Windows 10, you should be able to download Candy Crush Friends game through Windows 10!!  Did you try that? 

I play on a laptop. hence, not really sure how the settings would be on a desktop!!  But, there should not be much difference.... Did you try to download from the Microsoft store that the device provides?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?