🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Discussions
 No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Friends Crew! 

You were many to ask for it and we listen!: Our King Chewie is back to spread some sticky pinky gum in the Candy Crush Friends World! 

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows :heart: 

If you are amongst the lucky players who managed to add him to their friends collection last time, you'll still be able to play the event, help others and get some sweet rewards for yourself 🎉

Please let us know what you think about the special Quest and King Chewy and don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever 🍒

If you want more info about the Bubble Gum Troll event, check here.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,778 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    yes i got it @QueenMia , thanks, will play
    and first reward

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    edited October 2019
    @QueenMia That is so cool that you have given players another opportunity to collect this character. I already have him but still cool to get more rewards. Hope you do same for Olivia :awesome: 

• chandan28
    chandan28 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I can't got this event pls help Queenmia
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    It's fun to have it back, but I can't play new levels until they are released on Wednesday. Is that also why I am not getting the team rewards? We are past the first one but i never got the prize. 
  • neuman1812
    neuman1812 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Yet another event I didn't get, but my wife did.

Tell me.  What is the requirements for getting events?  Is it phone hardware?  Number of times played?  Score?  Gender of player?   Length of time played?

• smnething18
    smnething18 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Yep another event I dont get!! Really not wanting to play anymore. Very disappointing 

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    @QueenMia ...I have a huge trouble so please help me.
    Today (actually this afternoon) , Bubblegum Troll's event appeared in my phone (I updated it from Google Play)and I've got my first 20 Bubblegum Troll stickers along with 500 points with my friends plus I completed Bubblegum Troll's first level and got the first chest along with the prizes too.

BUT...tonight, the game wanted another update so I updated it (I updated it from Google Play again)and now I lost completely the event along with the 20 stickers and the 500 points and Bubblegum Troll doesn't appear in my scrapbook too.

Please, I beg you and the superstars team (@Foley1362 , @mysticalmysty , @PummyRaj  or @fire@firebombmarkus) to fix this problem very please!

My user ID is 10744198427 .
    Please fix the problem and tell me what exactly happened!
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    It's great to see the Troll Quest again. Even if you have already got the BBT from last time, it is still a great event for getting free boosters. Similar to other players who have maxed out the levels, I can only play one Bubblegum round until Wednesday. Luckily I have a fairly active team this time that carried me through the first award threshold within a day. Sweet!

@ellectra The Team award is based on collective team score. The first level award is given at 800, 2nd one at 2000, so on and so forth. The team roster is randomly selected. How fast you get the team award is dependent on how active your team members are in playing the troll quest.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Sofia1992 - so sorry you’ve had this issue. Try clearing your cache and cookies and powering off your device for at least 30 seconds to try and resync it. 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Thanks for the quick reply @Foley1362 but how I will gonna clean the cache and cookies?
    I have Android in my phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?