🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Your BubbleGum Troll event DISAPPEARED? Check HERE

AnnieX
AnnieX Posts: 25 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
ID 10829175484 Windows 10/PC. I had the event earlier today and completed the first challenge. I came back to the game some hours later and the event had disappeared! It looks like you'd updated my section in the interim as new players have been added and others were removed. Was the event lost in the updating? Can I have it back? Thanks.

Best Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey guys,

Great news!

The Studio has made some magic and the BGT should now be back to your game
    We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, but you know, King Chewie has his moods and we had to convince him to come back to the game 😉

Thank you everyone for being so understanding and providing us with very helpful info. That really helped us!

We hope you have a great weekend with the BubbleGum Troll - Stay sweet and don't forget to have fun 🍒
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

We are very sorry but due to some issues we were not able to bring the BubbleGum Troll event back in time. We would like to apologise for that sticky situation, especially to those of you who missed collecting the BubbleGum Troll. To make up for it, we’ve sent a surprise gif your way – Head to your game to accept it.

We will do our best to make sure your game experience remain the sweetest. We thank you again for your understanding and patience with us. That BGT really is cheeky!

Happy playing 🍒

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @AnnieX and @niknak0087 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the BGT Event from your game!!  But, adding other players to the event should not remove you from it!!  Did you try clearing cookies/cache and see if that helps?  

If not, clear cookies/cache ---> restart the device after shutting down for few minutes. Please post back if it helped any!  I have seen few other complaints too about the same issue!!  Some players have received it back and some haven't!!  

According to your reply, I will escalate this issue to the Friends game Community Manager :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • RowanTheRed
    RowanTheRed Posts: 5 Level 2
    Same thing happened to me!
  • thewhitebird
    thewhitebird Posts: 1 Newbie
    I CAN'T play either.  :(
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @RowarTheRed and @thewhitebird Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Please do follow the steps I wrote in my above message and see if they help to get the event back.  If not, please post back so that I can alert the Community Manager!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great day/evening!
  • QueenMia
    Hi everyone,

Please let us know if @PummyRaj's steps have worked for you :)

Also, I would like to let you know that the event is not available on Windows 10. Therefore, if you're only playing on that platform, the event won't show up. More info here.

Let us know and in the meantime, have the sweetest day 🍒
  • leoladalesmith
    leoladalesmith Posts: 24 Level 2
    seems to be gone , The bubble Gum Troll is just a awful as Rachel 
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    I have also lost bubblegum troll. I was really looking forward to getting another chance to get him when I had a game break last time, and I was really on my way .......
  • AnnieX
    AnnieX Posts: 25 Level 2
    Thanks for your reply. I was sorry to hear that the event isn't available to players on Windows 10, despite it's fleeting presence yesterday! Windows 10 is the only platform that's available to me, so I guess I'll miss out! 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @AnnieX, Hope you are having a nice day/evening 🤗 

I am sorry to hear that you will have to miss out because the event is not available on Windows 10!!  Just wondering.... do you have access to a mobile phone? 

If so, you could install the game there and play till you collect the cute guy.  Once you receive him (and his evolved character King Chewy), you can delete the game from your phone and continue playing on your PC!!  

Just a thought!!  Have a great rest of the day/evening :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?