🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

Comments

• Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    flew66 said:
    Hi @Simon888 QueenMia has clarified that the BGT Quest is not available on Win10 this time. I'm also disappointed as the quest also showed up on my Win10 App yesterday and then disappeared. It is still showing up on my Android app. I wouldn't be able to contribute as much to the team as there is no new levels to play for advanced players like us. However, you will still get the reward boxes if you have a good team whose score surpasses the threshold. Cheers!
    I just played the BGT event on my Windows 10 PC. I am not sure, if it will disappear for me like it did for others, but right now it is there like the last time.

Though I have a question. I have the Bubble Gum Troll and the King costume from the last time the event was there. Is there this time another costume you can win or nothing new?
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    @Kajai, I don't think there is any new character or costume. It is another chance to get the BGT and King Chewy for players who missed it last time. If you have already got the BGT last time, you still can play and get a bunch of boosters from the reward box. Cheers!
  • Tmed93
    Tmed93 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I played the first level and it was fun to play and I won on first attempt.  I really enjoy playing this game it's so much fun and I like the different characters.  Thanks Candy Crush for all the events.
  • brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    @flew66 said:

Hi @Simon888 QueenMia has clarified that the BGT Quest is not available on Win10 this time. I'm also disappointed as the quest also showed up on my Win10 App yesterday and then disappeared. It is still showing up on my Android app. I wouldn't be able to contribute as much to the team as there is no new levels to play for advanced players like us. However, you will still get the reward boxes if you have a good team whose score surpasses the threshold. Cheers! 

However, after speaking with a friend who also plays CCFs on Windows 10/PC, they received the new Bubblegum Troll Challenge yesterday and still have it today - the floating bubblegum level button, the "team icon" at the bottom of the window, etc.. - so, I guess it is not necessarily true that Windows 10/PC do not get to play the challenge.  With that in mind @QueenMia, and since I had already started to earn points for the team I was on, I would like figure out how this little snafu can be fixed without losing the progress I have already made. 

Again, any help would be most appreciated.  Thanks.
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    I play candy crush friends on my PC. I had already unlocked the troll once before, so when i saw this quest yesterday i was pumped for the extra boosters! I was crushing it! I was so close to beating it i was one level away. 
    So today i went to play and the bubble gum troll was gone...I should of had 11 days left to complete the mission so idk what happened it sucks though. 
  • neuman1812
    neuman1812 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Account #1198856959

Is there anyway to check why I don't get Any special events?  Been playing over a year now,  I've,never gotten a special event.  And yes,  my game is updated.

• anroshh
    anroshh Posts: 9 Level 2
    Simon888 said:
    @QueenMia The bubblegum troll event has disappeared from my game, all progress lost. It was there this morning :anguished:

Logout & login again. Same happened to me too.. 
  • anroshh
    anroshh Posts: 9 Level 2
    brie_w said:
    @QueenMia

Hi there!  I had this new Bubblegum Troll challenge yesterday and when I entered the game, after getting my daily reward, Mr. Toffee showed up saying I had received all of the costumes so far and the challenge was gone.  I don't know what happened but the "team" icon at the bottom of the game is gone as well.  I think I had collected 200 points for my team yesterday and had played two of the bubblegum levels.  My User ID in case you need it is 6770751579.  Any help you can offer would be great.

Thanks Mia for all your help.
    Try logging out & again logging in..
  • AnnieX
    AnnieX Posts: 25 Level 2
    Chaos or what! Some people using Windows 10/PC can play the event and some can't. Some could play the event and can't anymore. Despite the notification that the event isn't available on this platform at all! How about an equal playing field for everyone?
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @QueenMia
    Finally i got the BGT. So happy😊. Its my first special event. Stopped clearing levels for last 3 months so that can keep levels for special event, now start playing.thank you so much.😎
    Hi @anroshh
    I followed your tips today and get the event. You are lucky for me. Before this i reinstalled the game 100 times but nothing happened. Thnx buddy.😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?