🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

I am sorry for the late update but I wanted to let you know that we are looking into it. The event should not have disappeared from your device, indeed. I am also double checking the situation regarding Windows 10 to confirm whether it can be available or not. 

Thank you all for your comments, it will be helpful for our Team to investigate. I have passed all the details to our Studio and I will let you know as soon as we have more information for you. 

Thanks 🍒
  • QueenMia
    Also guys, could you please share a screenshot with me? You do not see the bubblegum in the landscape at all nor the BGT icon on the top left corner? That would be helpful :) Thanks a lot!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hi @QueenMia.
    I just took a screenshot and let me explained you better what exactly happened.

In Monday afternoon, I noticed a notification on my phone about BubbleGum Troll's event so I updated it from Google Play.
    The updated downloaded in my phone with success and BubbleGum Troll's event appeared and as I told you, I played it.

But Monday night, the game asked me from another update so I downloaded it from Google Play again.

And as you noticed and from the below screenshot, the event had been vanished completely along with my prizes, the BGM icon on the top left corner, the team guild icon next to scrapbook, the 500 team points, the BubbleGum Troll's level which was next in level 178, the 20 stickers of BubbleGum Troll and as you noticed, there is no bubblegum in the landscape.
    Everything just disappeared.

Here is my screenshot:

• stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    For me, everything did go away. It's like the event never happened.

Thanks
  • Sofia1992
    The same happened to me too @stramonium .
    From one moment I had BubbleGum Troll Event in my phone and from the other one, that event disappeared like the event never happened.

I'm disappointed because it was my chance to get BubbleGum Troll in my team and now I lost it.
    Pfff... 
    I hope QueenMia and her team help us soon.
    I hope so because I tried everything.
    Even the new update that appeared in Google Play today didn't fix the problem.
  • QueenMia
    Thanks for that, @Sofia1992, @stramonium! I've passed it on to the Team! 
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Hi @QueenMia This is my screen this morning. I did try logging out and back in again several times but it doesn't change :confounded:

• m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Just logged out und back in again, all what happened is that I'm back at day one with the daily boxes.  :(
  • Sofia1992
    Hey @QueenMia ...
    I noticed that now Google Play went back again to the previous update (October 7) .
    I noticed it that now so I wanted to inform you about that.
  • jasonlister
    jasonlister Posts: 2 Newbie
    love team events , need more of them  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?