🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Your BubbleGum Troll event DISAPPEARED? Check HERE

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi again guys,

Ok, thanks for getting back to me. There might be an issue with the event - Let me check with our Team to investigate this and get back to you with a proper answer. 

I'll let you know as soon as I can 🍒
  • RowanTheRed
    RowanTheRed Posts: 5 Level 2
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @RowarTheRed and @thewhitebird Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Please do follow the steps I wrote in my above message and see if they help to get the event back.  If not, please post back so that I can alert the Community Manager!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great day/evening!
    I have cleared cookies and cache, rebooted my phone,  went back and forth between portholes and nothing had worked.  My other half and I have the same phones (Samsung Galaxy s10) purchased at the same time and on the same provider, he hasn't lost his but I have.  The only 2 difference between our games is I'm more than 100 levels above him and he already had the bubble gum troll from back in July.  

I do hope it can be resolved,  I was hoping to pick up the troll since Rachel was a big bust! ☹
  • AnnieX
    AnnieX Posts: 25 Level 2
    Thanks for your reply. Yes, I do have access to a phone - but I don't use it for games as the screen is too small. It's a shame that you don't operate an equal playing field for all platforms. I've not needed to buy anything to progress the game - but I bet you apply equal charges for all your players regardless of what they receive!
  • MISTICA
    MISTICA Posts: 3 Newbie
    Me desaparecio el evento, no es la primera vez que me sucede, traten de solucionarlo no es justo perder tiempo y no lograr los premios!
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    I had first the BubbleGum troll event, played for a while and then lost it. Still it has not come back. Can it be fixed?
    This took away the joy of playing. It is the events that makes the game fun and the opportunity to get new characters. Is there something happening or do we get another chance to play the BubbleGum event?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

I am sorry for the late update but I wanted to let you know that we are looking into it. The event should not have disappeared from your device, indeed. I am also double checking the situation regarding Windows 10 to confirm whether it can be available or not. 

Thank you all for your comments, it will be helpful for our Team to investigate. I have passed all the details to our Studio and I will let you know as soon as we have more information for you. 

Thanks 🍒
  • Foxden4
    Foxden4 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’ve lost my Bubble Gum challenge after signing up in the community. 
  • Tina1978
    Tina1978 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I lost it about 2 hrs ago. I have restart my phone 2-3 times and also update it but nothing helps. 
  • SpazRaven
    SpazRaven Posts: 4 Newbie
    I also lost the Bubble Gum challenge from my phone. This is very disappointing seeing myself and team were close the the 2nd reward in the challenge. I just hoping we dont need to start from the beginning. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

I miss the Bubblegum Troll event!

Hi @QueenMia,

I don't know if it's a bug or because I have Bubblegum Troll before... but I will tell you that i'm missing the event after 1.23.6 update please can you tell me what's going on!? :confused:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?