🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Change Avatar / Profile Pic to personal

2xist
2xist Posts: 7 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
I am now unable to change my avatar to a personal picture. I was once able to do this. Following community instructions is not helpful (my options are not the same as described in instructions).
Somehow my avatar reverted back to one of your defaults. I have asked this question many times and have never received a response. Please address this.
My account email is **Edited-Personal information** account name is 2xist or 2xist 2xist

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @2xist
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King Community forum 🙏🏻

Of course I want to help you, but you need to give me some more information.If I get the right information from you, it will be easy for me to help you.
    What device you're using for this Game ?
    Are you playing the game on Facebook or in the Kingdom?
    Please show me a screenshot of your game map.
    Please let me know.. 

• 2xist
    I am playing on an iPhone 11 Pro Max, I had the same issue with my previous iPhone. Not playing on Facebook, account is not connected to Facebook.
    I am unsure what you mean by ‘Game Map’ however this is a screen shot(s) of my game.|

• Sukanta_Biswas
    @2xist
    Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    home page here https://communities.king.com/ 
    You don't need to post new ones, your posts will be moved to the right place.😊

I'm so sorry, you can't set a profile picture through the App on the Friends Saga game. I will definitely discuss the matter with CM. However, there are several different ways, you can set it up.
    1. If you are playing any other King's game, you can set the picture there as avatar , the avatar will also be updated in this game.
    2. You can set a custom avatar in your game through a browser on a computer. Open browser > King.com > Setting > Set Avatar.
    3. Open Google Chrome from your mobile device > Click browser setting > Select Desktop site.
      Open this Setting and you can change your avatar from here.
      If you do not find the desktop site by clicking the link, you can open Google Chrome by clicking chrome icon. Open browser setting > Desktop site > Search ''King.com'' > Account Setting > Change Avatar.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day.🙏

• 2xist
    S’K,

This is a MASSIVE hassle to complete such a simple task. WHY isn’t this (simple changing of avatar possible to complete this via the app (Game)? when attempting to do this via the app in the past it directed you to the precise web page for completion. This (although clunky) was A vast improvement over the present method.to continue.
    Regardless of which browser I utilize on my phone (Chrome or Safari) I am unable to have the option of uploading an avatar. I normally do nI’mot use it. This is regardless of the manner in which I try to access this function. - When going to page King.com I do not see anywhere to login. 
    I was able to do this by accessing the King.com page On my laptop MacBook Pro - (Utilizing Chrome) even then it was a sort of run around backwards trip. Instead of merely, a Logging in the going to ‘Settings’, one must - Log In, Click on “Play Now” on your game (which is silly since according to you updating any game updates all) to access your settings information.
    It is very UN-predictive.  So the settings function or (not all) settings functionality is not available  on mobile devices or on iPhones. And as I have sated, I am utilizing the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

a MASSIVE hassle to complete such a simple task. WHY isn’t it possible to complete this via the app (Game)?

as far as ‘asking my question in the ‘Wrong place’, this also is unclear. I simply clicked on ‘Support’ attempting to ignore the community question & answers BECAUSE they we’re thus far unhelpful.

- Kyah

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Hi @2xist
    I'm saying one simple step, do it step by step through the chrome of your laptop.

Open google chrome > Click King.com.> Play now > Log in > Setting

Pick and save your favorite photo. Let me know..
  • 2xist
    If you read my entire comment, you would see that I completed this.

oh well so much for through’ness
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    @2xist if you are talking about changing your avatar in the game you will need to sign up for a king account.  You notice on your game map or when you start your game there is a cogwheel in a blue circle you will click on that and then you will click on profile.  Then you will click on  sign up for a king account where you will put your email and a password.  After this it will take you to King.com where you can upload a personal picture that will be used as your in game avatar.  This avatar can not be used in the community because you can only choose from the generic avatars unless you are a superstar or work for King.  If I am not understanding your question correctly let me know and I will try to help you find a solution.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @Acv
    This is not effective in the Friends Saga game App.😭
    Hi @2xist
    There are some differences between a mobile browser and a PC browser.
    At this time you will have no option to change the avatar from Friends Saga App
    However, I told your problem to our Community Manager. If I get the right information, I'll let you know.
    Thank you for your patience.🙏
  • beaumick
    beaumick Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2020

** Removed by CM - Off-topic **

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,575 Candy Moderator

Hello @beaumick A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community ☺️

Do you have a question or issue pertaining to your game?

Since this is public forum, we do not encourage posting personal pictures! Can you please delete the picture you have posted above?

This category belongs to Candy Friends game Support -- any and all questions about the Friends belong here. And if you would like, you can comment and post your answer for those pertaining questions.

Thank you for understanding! Have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?