🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

when I start to play it freezes up

mariawarf
mariawarf Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
I've been having problems with my game when I start to play it freezes up and won't let me make a move also ive been losing my boosters and coins could u please fix this problem because I love this game.... Thanks

Comments

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hello @mariawarf I wish you warm Welcome to our beloved Community! :chuffed:

I must ask which game you are referring to here though as we want to ensure you receive accurate information to help you with your problem! ;)

Please let us know which game you're having trouble with by responding in the comment box below, and we will do our best to assist you! :3
  • Neishajonas
    Neishajonas Posts: 1 Newbie
    I need my saved progress  back I reached 247 and lost now I'm back down at forty some thing I need it back please
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,559 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Neishajonas Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest 

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress. 
    But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels!

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?