🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @brie_w, I'm sorry to hear. I'll contact you in PM to try to help you :) 
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    QueenMia
    I Shut down the program and also restarted the computer, Still BG T has  not come back.
    I am not a very technical person.
     I didn't save my game on King, before today, could that be why?
    Is it possible to restart the event for me? 
    Or should I just forget it.
  • stramonium
    Hi Foley1362

No, it doesn't work. The only thing that happens is that I get a new daily package(and  the internet lost its memory). So still no BG T event.
    So now I just give the shit about it.
    This is not good for my peace of mind. 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    BGT Challenge finally shows up on my Win10 CCFS App. It's like hitting a jackpot with the team award boxes! Thanks so much!
  • squeezie0714
    squeezie0714 Posts: 14 Level 2
    @QueenMia I love the bubblegum troll! 
  • DLW
    DLW Posts: 8 Level 2
    @QueenMia Hi, I have had the BubbleGum Troll challenge for the last nine days and have completed quite a few levels.  Today when I opened my app, all was gone.  I checked updates and saw it was version 1.23.7.0 that showed it was updated today.  I did try a forced close to see if that would fix it but it did not.  Here is my user ID 6746836555.  Can you please help?  Thank you.
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    this sucks I'm not getting any perks from this game no BGT event when i had it, it  vanished i was so close to unlocking BGT second costume. And to top my problems off i dont get ant episode rewards. Arrgh!!
    I heard that there is a Halloween event i hope that i do get it with no issues.  :(
  • Moises79
    Moises79 Posts: 76 Level 2
    Is fantastic, my team is complet
  • stramonium
    Hi.
    I lost BG T on day 2. It still hasn't come back. Although if it did now, I think it would be too late to get BGT in my team.
    It is the opportunity to get new characters that make the game fun. It's sad if BGT is lost to me forever. My suggestion is that because of all the hassle that you start the event again in a month or two. I never wrote my ID number before because I didn't know how to find it, which I know now.

User ID: 10392764071

Hope for another chance to get BGT
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

It seems that King Chewie created some trouble again... Really sorry about that. We are looking into it and will do our possible to bring him back to your game asap.

I'll update you as soon as I have news. In the meantime, you can join one of our fun contests, right here. There's plenty of Gold to win. Good luck :star: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?