🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I did not get the Bubble Gum Troll games!

yellowfish
yellowfish Posts: 8 Level 2
I need help, I looked on here for advise. Following others advice, I logged out then back in. Doing this, I still did not get the special levels to earns the bubble gum troll and now, all my lollipop hammers I've been collecting are gone. Please, someone reach out to me!! ☹️

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @yellowfish :)  Great job :+1::+1: 

Now, I need you to do one more thing....  Can you please post your ID number and the device you are using to play the game, in this main thread about "Missing Bubble Gum Troll Event"?  

The Community Manager mentioned that it would be better and convenient if all the complaints stay in one place, which makes complete sense, isn't it?  

Once going to that thread, simply tap on "Type your Comment" box just like how you were doing here, and post both the details.  You can simply copy and paste from here too :+1:  

Please let me know if you have any questions about it =)   

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @yellowfish Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game that the Bubble Gum Troll event has not appeared!!  

When you said "logged out of the game" -- did you delete the game App and reinstall it?  Because, that would be the reason for loosing all your lollipop hammers!!  Unfortunately, when you have deleted the App, the lollipops are removed from your device memory :o

With regards to the Troll event, please provide (1) your game user ID number with help of this LINK  (2) device you are using to play the game (3) what version you have currently (make sure that you have installed current updates).

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back. 

Looking forward to hear from you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • yellowfish
    Hello thank you for replying to me. I cannot see my game ID one the top of the screen like the link you sent me. My email connected to the account is mermaidlagoon81@yahoo.com if that helps at all. I am playing on my cell phone which is a Samsung Note. I have installed the newest updates. I keep checking for new ones just in case that brings the Troll event to life in my game. Thank you again, I really need your expertise!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @yellowfish Thank you for posting the details :+1: 

Did you log into the game only through Facebook?  The above steps I gave you to find your ID are for Kingdom account ID. 

If you are using FB, please use this link to find ID

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • yellowfish
    Thank you so, so much for taking the time to help me. I'm so sorry, I'm just not too computer friendly. I do not have a Facebook account.
  • PummyRaj
    edited October 2019
    No problem at all @yellowfish🤗  We are here only to help other players!  So, no need to be sorry at all.  

Let me ask you something... if you are not signed into the game through Facebook, did you log in through Kingdom account?  
  • yellowfish
    I am saving my progress through my email account. I have had the other character's special games, like Olivia the octopus & Rachel the raccoon though. 
  • PummyRaj
    OK, great :+1:  Give me few minutes, I will get back to you =) 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @yellowfish I will show you 2 pictures below.  Can you please tell me is that how your game looks or is it different....

(1). This is the screen before I enter into the game 👇👇

• PummyRaj
    And now to the second pic, when you click on that Profile tab, do you see screen like this?

• krull
    krull Posts: 7 Level 2
    No bonus on 1240 thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?