🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

Comments

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Wow I'm so happy! I lost the BGT event several days ago.. But today when i logged into my game it reappeared with all my progress saved! So needles to say i have him. 

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Love it, good character
  • DLW
    DLW Posts: 8 Level 2
    @QueenMia It is 7:37 pm EST and no BGT back for me yet.  Any news?  Thank you
  • DLW
    @QueenMia Hi again.  So, at about 8 pm EST, I played the level I was at and finally completed it.  After doing so and getting the prize, I got Mr. Toffee introduced the challenge and then it was all back.  My same team and everything.  I am very happy it came back.  Thank you.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    This event has provided great lollipop boosters and in game boosters that make passing levels so much easier! I assume when a certain prize goal on the bubblegum line is met that all team members get the same gift? There are 3 on my team that haven't played in a week and I currently have 1000 more points than the player behind me. 

The main negative is having to work as teams. There is already enough of that in some other King games.
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    When I started playing BGT events, everyone made progress in my team. The next day it was just me and one more player. We both made good progress. Then I lost my BGT event, and then there was only one left in the team that could still play, I guess. So it wasn't just us who lost the event that lost on this problem. And no, when I lost the event I didn't get the boosters.
  • JennWho
    JennWho Posts: 30 Level 2
    What is the highest score/points for this bubble gum thing. When do you win the event? Just seeing if I should stress playing with only 2 days left. 
  • m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    JennWho said:
    What is the highest score/points for this bubble gum thing. When do you win the event? Just seeing if I should stress playing with only 2 days left. 
    I'm (the team is actually) at 9600 und there's no end in sight. But you get the Troll and also King Troll a lot earlier. It is possible in one day depending on how much time you're willing to invest. Use your lollipops wisely and try to advance as far as possible while you still have active power-ups. Especially the fish is helpful, but you won't get that one from the Troll.  ;)
  • JennWho
    JennWho Posts: 30 Level 2
    @m_eo I'm at 9502/9600. The first time they did this I didn't finish and I was around 12000. There was a decent prize at the end. But the levels are so hard now, even with all three bonuses going, I run out of lives trying to beat the regular levels and the bubblegum levels. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • DLW
    @QueenMia I am bummed again.  Started the game and BGT Challenge was once again gone.  I played and completed two levels still has not popped in.  I don't know if there was another update after my posting from yesterday evening (EST) but I will look now after writing.  Please help and fix.  Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?