🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does my screen is black after watching an ad?

Options
wmhughey
wmhughey Posts: 2 Newbie
My screen goes black after watching an ad.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,101 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @wmhughey Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  If you don't mind me asking, can you please tell me in which game you are having this issue?

In Candy Friends game, I have not seen this issue or no others have complained about it (yet may be)!  But, in few other games, this issue persists!!  Hence, I would like to make sure before I can suggest you any trouble shooting steps, etc.,

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • wmhughey
    wmhughey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Candy Friends. It just started. Has never done it before.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Oh!  Thank you for confirming @wmhughey :+1: 

Can you please post few details -->  (1) Device you are using and (2) Your game user ID number with the help of This LINK 
    I will escalate this issue to the Friends Community Manager, if I see more of these complaints, hence, I will keep an eye for it =) 

And for now, let's try some trouble shooting steps and see if that helps any to resolve it!!  I will need your device details for me to give you proper steps. 

Talk to you soon!  Thank you! 
  • PummyRaj
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello @racelady Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

1) Are you seeing those "Error" messages and the Black screen only while playing the Ads OR other times too?

2) If you are seeing this issue only with the Ads, does it appear as soon as you click on "play the Ad" OR once the Ad ends?    

It could be a new glitch popping up as I have heard from one another player also about the same issue!!  But, let's see!!  

Can you please post back with the details of (1) device you are using to play the game (2) current version you have (3) your game ID number with the help of This LINK

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Mizmo
    Mizmo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I updated my ipad to IOS 13.1.3 on October 21st and it seems since then, whenever I go to watch a booster video, the red curtain opens to a black screen with an x in the top left hand corner. I have turned the ipad off repeatedly, checked to make sure I had the most recent update of Candy Crush, and have lots of memory in my ipad storage. ????? My iphone, with the same IOS upgrade is fine.  I thought it might just be a glitch and would be gone by the morning, but alas, it is still there! Help!!!

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Mizmo - welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Please try force closing out of the app and then clearing your cache and cookies. Power off your device again for at least 10 seconds and then boot back up and login and see if that helps resync the game.
  • Mizmo
    Mizmo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the help....I did as you instructed - booted it up and it worked once, then back to black screen on the videos again!! Tried doing it all over and no luck...??!!
  • kaimui22
    kaimui22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue for me, for both Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Friends.
    Everytime I press the play ad for bonus button the screen turns black with a small X on the upper left corner just like the OP

This is happening to me on BOTH Android and IOS (I have a Samsung Note 10+ and an Iphone 7 plus).
    This happens to Bonus boosters before and after the game, as well as bonus lives.

Please fix! 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi again @Mizmo - I’m actually having the exact same issue with my iPhone so it seems to be an iOS glitch. I will check with the CM and get back to you. Thx you for your patience 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?