🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The game took gold bars but didnt refill lives. Can i get bars back?

Options
sallytaz
sallytaz Posts: 31 Level 2
Can i get my 9 gold bars back? I went to refill lives but never got them. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,726 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sallytaz Welcome back to the Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received those extra lives for the Gold Bars you have spent!!  To receive your Gold Bars back, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this below link to request for a refund.  Community does not deal with the Purchase issues because the query includes your personal details!  

Here is the link: https://soporto.king.com/contact
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    **  and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"
    ** Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • sallytaz
    sallytaz Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    It did it again apparently. I just noticed i was 9 bars short.  :( I don’t know why the game isn’t working right for me anymore but it’s quite annoying. It wouldn’t let me  ‘Continue playing’ a few minutes ago and the striped candies are going through the objects without destroying them. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?