👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Your BubbleGum Troll event DISAPPEARED? Check HERE

1789101113»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

We are very sorry but due to some issues we were not able to bring the BubbleGum Troll event back in time. We would like to apologise for that sticky situation, especially to those of you who missed collecting the BubbleGum Troll. To make up for it, we’ve sent a surprise gif your way – Head to your game to accept it.

We will do our best to make sure your game experience remain the sweetest. We thank you again for your understanding and patience with us. That BGT really is cheeky!

Happy playing 🍒
  • jenizzle
    jenizzle Posts: 6 Level 2
    My event has disappeared again too, not sure how to get it back but any tips would be great. my user ID is 2275317306
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone,

We are very sorry but due to some issues we were not able to bring the BubbleGum Troll event back in time. We would like to apologise for that sticky situation, especially to those of you who missed collecting the BubbleGum Troll. To make up for it, we’ve sent a surprise gif your way – Head to your game to accept it.

We will do our best to make sure your game experience remain the sweetest. We thank you again for your understanding and patience with us. That BGT really is cheeky!

Happy playing 🍒

A surprise gif, there wasn't anything when I logged back on.
  • Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3
    It is the same with me. I opened up the game and did not see any surprise GIF. I have not seen any comments from other players about this. I wonder if it is just us.
  • crisijean27
    crisijean27 Posts: 8 Level 2
    It seems like this event was a big bust. First I wasn't even receiving credit for the bubblegum levels, then it disappears only to come back looking like 2 events. Now I don't even get any gifts for playing it. 
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone,

Happy playing 🍒

A surprise gif, there wasn't anything when I logged back on.
     Still no surprise gif, but it was a nice treat with the reward package or whatever you want to call it that I received I think it was either yesterday or the day before that.

• Gabi88
    Gabi88 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Today I received my gift: bonus points that unlocked the Troll chewing gum !! How beautiful!!! And then I managed to complete the Odus event and so I received Odus Halloween Pumpkin !!! Yeeeee !!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT!!
  • joycebooth
    joycebooth Posts: 9 Level 2

What's going on with the Bubblegum Troll event???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?