1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New Candy Crush Friends challenges!

Options

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    I hope I get to try Bonus Run in my game. Also, I tried the Octopus, Jam, and Dunk Cookies challenges. I only completed the Jam challenge and never get to complete the Octopus or Dunk Cookies because of the level difficulty and lack of new levels. I can easily complete them with a single booster or two
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Oh god @MightyWolf.
    That Bonus Run Challenge looks very interesting.
    I can't wait to try it.

Now about the other challenges like spread the jam and dunk the cookies are my favorite ones.
    Easy to be completed (plus I love so much to use my favorite Nutcracker on them!)

But the one with free the octopus, not so much and to be honest, this challenge is a little hard plus like what @candycrushinit that there is a big level difficulty on this kind of challenge!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your feedback! ;)

@Sofia1992

Hopefully the team can change the octopus and the jam challenges to make it better!
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    You are welcome and I will agree with you @MightyWolf
    Especially the Free the Octopus challenge must become better for all of us!!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi!  =) 

I do not have this challenge.

I normally play through my levels.

So I can not do that.

I'm sorry!!

Nice weekend Peggy
    :p 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    I was offered the Octopus Challenge after I completed Odus the Pumpkin Star Chaser. By the time I finished the Odus challenge, I have only one Octopus level left before hitting 2100. I think the idea of Bonus challenge is great, however, the time duration is fairly short for a player to come across 4 specific type of levels to complete the challenge. Cheers!
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    @flew66 I totally agree I came across the same problem. Lol i have 1 day 12 hours to find 3 more octopus levels plus i'm stuck on a hard level atm. I don't know if i will finish this event though.
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Options
    I have just completed the octopus challange. Its realy tough bcz you have to clear atleast 1 portal. Since I am not the booster lover, reward received after so much effort is not justified. In addition to, as you have to complete the challange in a very short of time spam, spending restless night is not worthy. However if you take it as a challange, go n complete it.☺.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options
    Hey @flew66 and @gr33n3y3z,

I'm also agree with you both as well because it seems that the last levels are harder and there's no way to complete the challenge but just try again and again... and you will win! You can do it! ;)

@caambuj Yeah personally I hate the rewards that i've received from the challenge but hopefully the team will try to add more rewards on that challenge and especially Bonus Run Challenge! <3
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?