1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New Candy Crush Friends challenges!

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey @MightyWolf.
    I just completed the octopus challenge.
    Well, it was a little hard but I did it in the end.
    Now about the rewards part, not bad although I would like to get more stickers in order to unlock more boosters.

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @MightyWolf
    Actually I reinstall the game atleast 100 times and lost my all the boosters in this process for getting special event from the beginning. But the end result was only loosing boosters.😁 so now i dont care about them and free with this pain. You know when you loose any thing numerous time, you loose attachment/love too. 
    Hi @Sofia1992
    I noticed you are a fighter as you completed each & every contest and very lucky also to get the opportunity which is not the case for all the players. Since you are presently in the lower part of the game boosters are easy to get and very useful also. Wish you good luck with an advice, dont reinstall the game like me.😅
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    @Sofia1992

Yeah I see that... very weird! :eh:
    I thought that these challenges will give you more stickers for costumes and characters that you are not unlocked just yet! I hope that the team can do something about this... ;)
  • [Deleted User]

More information about the Bonus Run Challenge! 

I think that if you complete all levels, and after you've complete the Pumpkin Odus star chaser as well... you will see this special event! ;)

(Note: No everyone will be able to see these challenges because I think it is undertesting right now!)
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
  • kalanilehua
    kalanilehua Posts: 74 Level 3
    I received the Octopus Challenge after I completed the Odus Pumpkin Star Chaser. It was difficult to complete, mainly because I didn’t have many opportunities to play Free the Octopus levels. I did complete the challenge within the time frame, but felt the rewards received weren’t all that special compared to other challenges or even the daily reward. I hope to see the Bonus Run challenge pop up in my game soon!

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    The map looks so pretty for the Bonus Run @MightyWolf

This was also my first time to have a chance at the Octopus/Cookie/Jam Challenge and I am regretfully failing. I believe that there is another Octopus level waiting for me next or the one after, but that would only take me halfway. I think much depends on where you are at on your map when the contest begins (mine was right after the Odus pumpkin challenge as well). For me, I had several levels to complete before I even hit my first Octopus level. 

I think my fastest pace is usually finishing an episode within a few days, typically closer to a week. Not going to lie, I don't rush. I got Odus Pumpkin within the first day but I spent boosters. I don't usually use boosters for star chasers unless it's a hard level and I would normally look at using a lollipop anyway. Like @caambuj said, however, if you don't use them you don't care as much about winning them--which is what I assumed the reward would be with the Octopus challenge.

What's the reward for Bonus Run? 
  • [Deleted User]
    @kalanilehua Thanks for your feedbacks and hopefully the support or the team can make the challenge sweeter than ever! ;)

@wafercookieflippers Thanks for your feedback as well... <3
    Here's what you will expecting on the Bonus Run Challenge! ;)

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    I really can't wait to try this bonus run challenge too.

First of all, I' m glad that @MightyWolf agreed with my comment. 
    It's true that these challenges must give more rewards and especially more stickers for the outfits and characters that we don't have yet.
    I hope that team will fix this soon.

And also thanks @caambuj for the kind comment.
    Firstly, I would like to say that I'm not actually a fighter but I'm just a girl who has passion for Candy Crush Games so much and who gives all its best to complete those challenges.
    Sometimes I win and sometimes no.

Plus there are more players here which are better than me in this game (and I mean the ones who started to play CCFS from its launch day, the ones who have or even try to get all the characters and their costumes etc) .
    And yes, I' m one from the lucky ones who can get those events and I really wish and the other players who don't have those events yet to join them in the future.

And about boosters, I'm trying all my best to collect and use them only in hard levels.
    And thanks for the advice too. Don't worry. I would never reinstall this game since I like it so much.

P.S: From your screenshot @MightyWolf , I noticed that Bonus Run Challenge's background looked like Dreamworld from Candy Crush Saga.
    I don't really know if I'm the only who noticed that but I really liked it!
  • [Deleted User]

Thank you very much for that comment my friend! <3

@Sofia1992
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?