🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars - What costume for Olivia?

Comments

• wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3

Well, I posted this back in June, the last time you asked for costume ideas, but they still apply, as not much has changed since then.  Olivia is specifically highlighted.  I also added a couple of ideas for King Chewy & Rachel because they need more costumes as well.

So I have a few ideas for some costumes that I don’t think have been mentioned yet.  While I lot of ideas are great, I imagine there are probably copyright issues with a lot of the ideas, such as Star Wars, Avengers, Nintendo & others based off something preexisting.  Additionally, I like things even & since Nutcracker & Tiffi already have a lot of costumes, I focused more on the characters with fewer ones, mainly Olivia & Dachs.  I have many more suggestions not listed below, so maybe down the line if this is done again & things even out a bit, I can include more.

Yeti                       Bodybuilder      

Misty                    Elephant

Odus                    Bee

Red Rabbit          Turtle

Dachs                  Cat                        Donut                   Pirate

Olivia                   Spider                   Juggler                 Chef                      Sailor                    “One-Man” Band

King Chewy         Game Show Host

Rachel                  Bandit                  Prisoner              

I have specific reasons for each selection chosen, some should be obvious.  Should anyone want an explanation on any, I’d be happy to provide my reasoning. 

• JerryAlvarez02
    JerryAlvarez02 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I would say the Troll's costume. I like it so much but when I am playing. God damn it 😡😡😡😡😡.Just Kidding. But It's true Troll.😄😄😄 @Elsa Thanks Team Candy. You rock
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello everyone!

Thanks a lot for submitting your ideas, you are all SO creative and I had so much fun reading them all 🤗 But, there can only be 5 winners and they are:

@wafercookieflippers with Calamity (Olivia) Jane - Absolutely love your artwork 😍

@yukibear and the mariachi musician wearing a sombrero! I can imagine her singing to the tune!

@stramonium and the Treasure Guardian! Haha, I love the idea of her throwing Gold coins!  

@gr33n3y3z and the Spider Olivia throwing webs all over the board! 

@Crimson_Dawn for the Baseball player working on her home run! 

Very well done guys, you well deserved your Gold and the Artist Badge! Please send me your Game ID in a PM and I'll add it for you! 

Be sure that those ideas have been passed to the Studio - However, I cannot guarantee that any of them will make it to the game. 

For those of you who haven't won today, don't despair! There's plenty more fun and games coming! Check our Superstar contest here and stay tuned cause a colourful surprise is coming tomorrow!   

Good luck everyone and don't forget to have fun 🍒
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Congratulations to all the winners!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Congratulations to all the winners 🎉 those artist badge really look magnificent on your profile 😉 kudos !
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Great job everyone, congratulations to all the winners 🎉🎉, so many wonderful ideas .
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,066 Pro Player 👑
    Congratulations everyone that won I thought they were wonderful ideas very creative minds 
    WELL DONE 👍⭐️😎
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Congratulations everyone! 

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Congrats to the winners.
    So awesome with their creative minds and ideas.
    I really loved them all !!!
    I hope they put those outfits in the game soon!
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Thank you so much and congratulations to the other winners! I love looking at everyone's ideas! 

(I selfishly really want a Calamity Olivia, but I would happy with any of these costumes. 🙂) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?