1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐ŸญCandyversary Party! ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey @QueenMia.
    Happy Candyversary!!!
    Thanks a lot for those amazing surprises!
    A notification came in my phone this evening!

After seeing that, I entered in my phone and this message appeared:

Seriously, I'm so happy about this!
    I can't wait to try those levels!
    I hope they are easy.

Btw, the background looks really like DreamWorld from Candy Crush Saga.
    So beautiful and peaceful at the same time.
    Seriously, thank you for that sweet and nice surprise!
    You made my day a lot!
    I'm so happy that I waited for this!

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    I don't get it in my account either @gr33n3y3z. I'm kinda sad about it to be honest. It is what it is. I'm going to keep giving the same feedback that I have been and say that this release model should include everyone as it is not dependent on platform or device. Oh well. Good luck to everyone! โค๏ธ๐Ÿณ
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited November 2019

I love this event! <3

Hi @QueenMia,

I'm really happy that I'm seeing a Bonus Run Challenge in my account or should I called "Candyversary Party"...

This event was here because of National Candy Day celebration and it has only 5 levels! (level 100, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000)

It's lovely event and to be serious I love the music... it's beautiful and sweet and I want to ask you a question. Who is doing an opera and playing a music for the game? :love:

But there's something that I'm not happy about was the special reward!

It's not give you much stickers just like Olivia and Rachel events and it's not great for players that who want to get stickers for new costumes or new characters that was not unlocked yet and my advice was when you will be bringing back the event again in the future, make the special rewards better... <3

So I love this event and thanks to you and the team for making this event and if there's players can't get the event just for now I will tell them "don't worry... you will be getting this event in the future of this week!"

Have a great day! โค๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I will have to wait until this evening and I am off work but I am very excited and looking forward to playing and completing the rainbow road and the additional challenge!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿจ
  • Jasmina42
    Jasmina42 Posts: 44 Level 2
    @QueenMia, this event isnโ€™t showing up in my game, either. Is an update coming out today for the game or is this not being released for everyone? Wasnโ€™t sure if I just needed to be patient and wait for an update to arrive in my App Store. I am hoping I get to participate in this one!

• Jasmina42
    I also have a problem with NEW contest! PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Jasmina42 - if your app is up to date, you have cleared your cache and cookies and you have forced closed out and back in and it still is not showing up then itโ€™s possible you are unfortunately not receiving it this time ๐Ÿฅบ

Wish I had better news but unfortunately not all events are 100% released.ย 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Not in my game yet.
  • Jasmina42
    Foley1362 said:
    @Jasmina42 - if your app is up to date, you have cleared your cache and cookies and you have forced closed out and back in and it still is not showing up then itโ€™s possible you are unfortunately not receiving it this time ๐Ÿฅบ

Wish I had better news but unfortunately not all events are 100% released.ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?