❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

🍭Candyversary Party! 🎁🎉

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,416 Legend
    I always do that with the community by the way. Play on the tablet and write on the PC. I go from one saga to the other.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,726 Superstar
    Hi @gr33n3y3z Try to force close your device for at least 10 second ( that’s mostly what I do and it usually help ) 🤗

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • kalanilehuakalanilehua Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    @QueenMia, this event isn’t showing up in my game, either. Is an update coming out today for the game or is this not being released for everyone? Wasn’t sure if I just needed to be patient and wait for an update to arrive in my App Store. I am hoping I get to participate in this one!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,219 Community Manager
    Hey @kalanilehua, @gr33n3y3z - Yes, there's a new update today. Make sure you do it and as @mysticalmysty said, force close the app and restart the game. 

However, the event is not available to everyone for this time around. So it might be that you're not amongst the players who have access. If that's the case, I'm really sorry but I can tell you that there will be more coming! 

Thanks and let us know how it goes! 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
    Well as of the moment i'm one of the few ppl that don't get this event. All good  I'm a patient person.Maybe next time.
    Live everyday as if it was your last <3  That's why i crush candy everyday.
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,181 Game Expert
    edited November 5
    I don't get it in my account either @gr33n3y3z. I'm kinda sad about it to be honest. It is what it is. I'm going to keep giving the same feedback that I have been and say that this release model should include everyone as it is not dependent on platform or device. Oh well. Good luck to everyone! ❤️🐳

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,428 Legend
    edited November 5

I love this event! <3

Hi @QueenMia,

I'm really happy that I'm seeing a Bonus Run Challenge in my account or should I called "Candyversary Party"...

This event was here because of National Candy Day celebration and it has only 5 levels! (level 100, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000)

It's lovely event and to be serious I love the music... it's beautiful and sweet and I want to ask you a question. Who is doing an opera and playing a music for the game? :love:

But there's something that I'm not happy about was the special reward!

It's not give you much stickers just like Olivia and Rachel events and it's not great for players that who want to get stickers for new costumes or new characters that was not unlocked yet and my advice was when you will be bringing back the event again in the future, make the special rewards better... <3

So I love this event and thanks to you and the team for making this event and if there's players can't get the event just for now I will tell them "don't worry... you will be getting this event in the future of this week!"

Have a great day! ❤🎂🎁🎀🎊🎉

How is your favorite character? ❤
    Find out here for change to win 30 gold bars!

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄⛄🎄
    Check out more here!
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,536 Superstar
    I will have to wait until this evening and I am off work but I am very excited and looking forward to playing and completing the rainbow road and the additional challenge!  😊🤗💕🐨

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Jasmina42Jasmina42 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    @QueenMia, this event isn’t showing up in my game, either. Is an update coming out today for the game or is this not being released for everyone? Wasn’t sure if I just needed to be patient and wait for an update to arrive in my App Store. I am hoping I get to participate in this one!

I also have a problem with NEW contest! PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 9,027 Superstar
    @Jasmina42 - if your app is up to date, you have cleared your cache and cookies and you have forced closed out and back in and it still is not showing up then it’s possible you are unfortunately not receiving it this time 🥺

Wish I had better news but unfortunately not all events are 100% released. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
  • gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
    @Elsa Same. 
    Live everyday as if it was your last <3  That's why i crush candy everyday.
    Foley1362 said:
    @Jasmina42 - if your app is up to date, you have cleared your cache and cookies and you have forced closed out and back in and it still is not showing up then it’s possible you are unfortunately not receiving it this time 🥺

Wish I had better news but unfortunately not all events are 100% released.