🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bubblegum Troll talks about his power

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

“Hi guys,” says Bubblegum Troll.  “Sorry for showing up so late.  I couldn’t abandon that player because she really needed my help.  Dachs called me just as I was getting ready to leave.  You know how poor his memory is, so I sat patiently listening to him so that he would tell me everything before he forgot it.  Hi Rachel, welcome to Candy Town!  I am so happy that you have joined us here.  Ok, I guess then I’ll give a brief description about my power.  When a player collects 12 yellow candies, I chew and chew on the bubblegum and then I pass some gas and spit out 2 explosive bubble blast candies onto the board.   The player can then swipe it with an adjacent candy, and it will explode bouncing on different parts of the board.”  

Once Bubblegum Troll finishes telling Rachel what his power does, he wants to let her know what Dachs’ power is all about even though he couldn’t make it today.

“As I said a few minutes ago, Dachs has a terrible memory.  Quite often he forgets where he buries his chocolate bones and candy keys.  When a player collects 10 green candies, he will throw a ball to two cookies on the board which will reduce a single layer of blockers or removes candies. It will affect 3 spaces in vertical with the cookie at the top.  But if there are no cookies, he will throw the ball to a random place and make damage to 3 spaces in vertical.”

Tiffi rememberssomething that she has to tell Rachel. 

“Rachel, QueenMia, wanted me to tell you something,” says Tiff.  “Actually, this is for all of us here.  She said to tell all of you that something great is going to be happening in the King community really soon.   She didn’t give me the details, but she said that we are all going to be very excited about it.  Rachel, since you are staying at my home then we will just go together to the community.  For everyone else, once I get more information I will call all of you.”

Tiffi knows that it’s got to be something real special even if QueenMia didn’t give her all the details.  Maybe it’s a party!  Maybe a party with presents! 

Kisses and hugs were exchanged among all the friends and then they each go their separate ways home. 

If you arrived here, then you might want to start at the beginning of the story 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?