🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Watch ads not showing

Kristina37
Kristina37 Posts: 3 Newbie
I used to get the watch an ad videos for an extra life and boosters. Why am i not getting them anymore

Answers

• Kristina37
    Kristina37 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm not either and I used to. Its really frustrating
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hello @Kristina37 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the feature in your game!!  Actually, those Ad Videos  for extra Life (lives) and boosters was a only a test feature which was given to certain group of players!! 

I am thinking probably, our turn is over and the feature was moved to another set of players!!  But, I am sure it will appear again as it is a very famous request and useful feature... King might send to all his players very soon!  

From our side, we just have to make sure that we have installed all the latest updates to receive any and all updates!  

Please post back if you need further assistance or clarification!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can post back (just like you did above =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead!
  • carolvision
    carolvision Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've lost the feature for video for additional lives as well. Hope it comes back very soon. I got used to be able to use it. 
  • viscocent
    viscocent Posts: 14 Level 2
    Those ads are really overkill for me btw, i really liked how generous of them for giving us those boosters which cost really high. The +4 moves at the end ahould be made permanent feature though, just my cent for the feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?