🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Server Error

2»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Thanks for letting us know! I've informed the Tech Team that it did not work and they just told me they were able to do some magic on your account - I'm sorry, but I'll have to ask you to ty to switch on and off one more time and they are confident it will solve the issue this time (they could see something they did not see the first time). 

In the meantime, we are investigating on our end. So should it be a miss again, we're hoping to fix the problem shortly.

Really sorry for the inconvenience and for having you going through all these steps. Technology can sometime be a bit tricky but hopefully, this time you can get back into your game without any server error. 

Let me know!

Thanks so much for your time and patience 🌟
  • suzanna21
    suzanna21 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Restarted...the issue still persist. :(
  • suzanna21
    The issue still persist...
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @suzanna21, sorry for the delay in our response - I have confirmed to our Tech Team that this hasn't worked for you and they are still looking into it. 

As I mentioned earlier, there seems to be a slight technical issue with our game which is unfortunately impacting your game. Rest assured that our developers are aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

However, please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game. Feel free to contact us if you have any question or doubt. In the meantime, you can check our latest fun contests for a chance to win some extra Gold bars. Right here.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience - thank you so much for your patience 🍒
  • suzanna21
    Thank you so much for your help! Im waiting...(I cant check your latest fun contest for Goldbars without server connection) :)
  • suzanna21
    The issue still persist. Something new? :(
  • Avamay0406
    Avamay0406 Posts: 1 Newbie
    i have got the same issues x

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?