🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is there any way you can up the number of moves for level145?

frknella
frknella Posts: 1 Newbie
So i have been playing candy crush friends saga... And i'm already at level145,but it's starting to get annoying because I've been trying to beat the level for a while now and it's always a fail, because the number of moves is quite impossible with the kind of obstacle it has to pass through. I'm trying so hard not to curse rn from frustration. I just find that level pretty stupid. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @frknella and welcome to our very friendly community!  I can certainly understand your frustration.  I have found Candy Crush Friends a bit more challenging than most of the other King games and have many times needed to wait until I had more lives just to pass a level.  But I have found that with patience and persistence you will be able to pass each level and sometimes I get lucky and seem to get on a winning streak where I can pass several levels at one time.  Then you get the awesome reward of watching your chosen friend do their happy dance when you succeed - which I really enjoy!
    So please be patient and don't give up -you will be able to move on.  Have fun collecting the various outfits for your friends and keep crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?