🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Sukanta_Biswas and win free boosters!

Options

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @firebombmarkus
    3 days later you showed me this score? 🙃 You can use the following character.🤭

Image result for funny gif
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Nat09
    I tried on mobile a long time later. And after seeing the ads, I got the Color Bomb as a pre-game booster. 

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I see the board today and now this. So question: am I the only one around here who has NO ads for *anything* (no extra moves, no boosters, no other cool thing that I don't know about)??? I didn't get invited to the Candiversary. I feel so alone and uncool. So very very uncool. Actually that's a statement I guess. I need to borrow your chicken hat @firebombmarkus or how about you come up with something else for me @Sukanta_Biswas.
    I'm kidding/not really complaning. But.almost not.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,071 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I don’t get any watch adds for free moves or boosters on iPhone but tablet yes so I get angry at times hoping I will get them on iPhone 🤔😩😭
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @wafercookieflippers
    I'm also looking for some information, that my mobile device has almost all of the game offers but I don't need them.But my question is the same. Why can't I use ''Yeti or Olivia at 1000 level? 😭
    EDIT
    Of course these are determined by the test group. And making changes is quite impossible.😔

• stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    Options
    What are you talking about? Can you get extra moves from watching adds? I can't that.

and, when I go to level 1000 I get these options. (of course not always, and I don't have olivia, I see some of you playing with her)

• stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    Options
    maybe when you have olivia, she comes up instead of Yeti
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,718 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I see the board today and now this. So question: am I the only one around here who has NO ads for *anything* (no extra moves, no boosters, no other cool thing that I don't know about)??? I didn't get invited to the Candiversary. I feel so alone and uncool. So very very uncool. Actually that's a statement I guess. I need to borrow your chicken hat @firebombmarkus or how about you come up with something else for me @Sukanta_Biswas.
    I'm kidding/not really complaning. But.almost not.

Hello Cookie 🤗 You are not alone at all, because I am right there with you!  I too did not get the invite for the Candiversary and hence, I missed that cool event of 5 special levels :(  And also the Ads for extra moves OR the pre-game booster only appears once in a while for me!!  So, I completely forgot about those features unless somebody else brings that up!!  

Here is a warm 🤗 🤗 <3
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,718 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    What are you talking about? Can you get extra moves from watching adds? I can't that.

and, when I go to level 1000 I get these options. (of course not always, and I don't have olivia, I see some of you playing with her)

Hello @stramonium Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends King Community (because, I have not talked to you till now =)

You might not have received the "Olivia Special Event" that was released few months ago!!  That's why, you do not have her!  Rest of the players who have Olivia in their team, will receive her as an option (usually as recommended option) to beat the Octopus levels :) 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @stramonium
    Advertising Video feature is not available on Windows 10 App.😂
    Image result for no ad gif

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?