🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Sukanta_Biswas and win free boosters!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello @QueenMia and @Sukanta_Biswas

Finally, I had some free time and was able to play the level # 1000.  Here is my score as of now!  Will try to improve it if possible BUT it was really a hassle to scroll down each time for about 800 levels :(

So, if I do not win, that's OK!  I am happy that I have participated!  I have missed both @Elsa and @mysticalmysty contests :( 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Thank you Sis @PummyRajYou have participated, it is a pleasure to me.😊🙏🙏
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    @PummyRaj 🥰 you can always make everything sound so sweet. Plus you made me smile so big when you called me "Cookie" and gave me some huGs that you could pretty much tell me that you ate my last Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and I would want to hug right back. 🥰🤗🤗🤗
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    @Sukanta_Biswas It's ok for me, I don't like ads anyway.

But one day I'd love to get olivia. Unfortunately I can no longer have any events. So it might never happen.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Wow this took an unexpected turn 🤔🥴

Hopefully everyone is still having fun. I know I am even if I don’t have the Yeti option or do have ads or don’t. 

Either way, the whole point was to pummel @Sukanta_Biswas 😉🤣 so keep up the good work everyone 💪🏻🙌🏻👏🏻

🔥 
  • wafercookieflippers
    I'm sorry. Guess this is aimed at me. I wasn't complaining about Yeti . Just making observation. Also just halfway joking with some players in here about the ads because I didn't know that some of you were getting them too. I didn't mean to get things off track. Apologies @Foley1362 @Sukanta_Biswas @QueenMia

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2019
    @wafercookieflippers - Cookie (Love that’s @PummyRaj - nickname for you now) 💪🏻

Flips - nothing was ‘aimed’ at you! Just trying to steer this fun challenge back to beating up on the true target @Sukanta_Biswas 😉🤣 All good dear friend 🤗

In all transparency I don’t get a Yeti option either on this level(see below) but I also wouldn’t choose him over Mysty anyways. Just my own personal opinion.

Now I can’t wait to see how this week turns out even more 😬 So nervous in 3rd!!!

• wafercookieflippers
    Just wanted to say one more apology to @stramonium. I don't know if you read my original comment about Yeti but it really was meant as a remark on my experience. I don't think you have an unfair advantage and did not mean to imply that at all if it came off that way. I have played level 1000 many many many times for boosters and fun and it just never let me pick Yeti. Even before Olivia. At least I think...

Anyway I agree with you totally that he would be great on the level as would Misty. I got lucky with Tiffi. She sometimes does well for me on these challenges where I don't want to end the level too quickly. 

Alright sorry again everyone, all good @Foley1362, hope everyone keeps on crushing. 🌈🍭
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    Totally ok wafercookieflippers!!!!!
    But I actually think you're right. I have tried to replay but I had an incredible luck in my last game.
    Tried my rainbow Odus. But don't quite get there.
  • wafercookieflippers
    But your rainbow Odus is so beautiful @stramonium

I really think you have the same starting point as any of us, Yeti or not. I mean that. I can promise on my dogs that I never meant that Yeti was an advantage for anyone. It was just a spur of the moment reaction to seeing him on that level. 

You know why you have such awesome scores???

All of these rainbow.costumes aren't for nothing, ladies and gentlemen!!! 😁🙌

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?