🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Sukanta_Biswas and win free boosters!

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @stramonium oh no, please do not.let that be the conclusion you reach! 

It is 100% fair to use Yeti. That was never even a question in my mind and it isn't now.

This whole also got rolled into watching ads which is another issue altogether. My sincerest apologies again to you for making you feel this way!

I will send you a private note when it is morning for me (it is 1:45 am now). I wanted to respond asap to apologize again and in case you decided to keep trying with Yeti. I would if I were retrying levels! 😁🤗😁🤗 You deserve the top spot. Keep fighting to hold onto it. 🙌
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @stramonium
    I didn't want to interfere in the discussion last night but after seeing your post could not stop myself to share my view.
    In my opinion @wafercookieflippers had just share a fact that he didn't see Yeti after 1000 level. Its quite natural bcz he has Olivia and there is nothing wrong or any other intension.
    I also got the option of choosing Yeti like you as I have not Olivia but I am more comfortable with Udus like @Foley1362 prefers Mysty.
    So dont think too much. You played like a champ and thoroughly deserve it. I wish you to be on the top but afraid of some mighty player @MightyWolf & @kiara_wael😁.
    Just chill bro 😉
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3

I tried to write something, but it does not come out, must first be approved. This has happened to me before but then when I whined too much about not having an event. But it's not a bad thing I've written so the commentary will probably come in half a day or so. Why is it sometimes like this?
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @stramonium @caambuj @wafercookieflippers - NEVER ever apologize for being a competitor and having fun please!!! NEVER apologize for asking questions and being inquisitive 💪🏻

@stramonium - be proud of your score. You earned it. I am for you!! I am still chasing you 😉

@caambuj - I am so impressed with your game skill so far, but I am even more impressed with your compassion now! Pure awesomeness 🙏🏻

@wafercookieflippers - my dear friend, we all know you don’t have a single mean bone in your 🐳 body! Don’t feel bad at all!!

The last contest some players had Rachel and others didn’t. Doesn’t matter. Even if everyone started with the same 3 players, we all would choose differently or perhaps the same based on our preferences and gameplay for that type of level. You all rock for different reasons and seeing the passion of you 3 inspires me to keep going to serve the community!!

Now one last time - remember the goal is to KICK @Sukanta_Biswas butt 🤭🤫🤪so let’s get back to our regularly scheduled programming shall we 😉🤣😂

🍩🔥
  • tracey6944
    tracey6944 Posts: 9 Level 2
    How to beat a superstar?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi there @tracey6944 and welcome to the Community :waving:

To beat our Superstar, this week, you'll have to go to level 1000, and try to get a higher score than 149930 - If you manage, take a screenshot then share it with us here! 

Good luck :star:
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    @QueenMia, here's another score that's higher than @Sukanta_Biswas' score. Still not the winning score, but I'm going to keep trying! 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    I agree with others that playing Yeti on level 1000 is perfectly fine. I am still chasing the high score from @stramonium. Here's a slightly improved score but still about 5K short. Will try again over the weekend. Have fun guys and gals!

• stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    You make me sweat now, getting close flew66!!!!!!

Sukanta_Biswas  can i ask you something? You got 171350, and its a high score. Still, you only came in 6th place on your list. I am curious how many points have the person that came in 1 place?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?