❄️🎄 Tell us what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar Week 2! Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Sukanta_Biswas and win free boosters!

Comments

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,186 Game Expert
    @stramonium oh no, please do not.let that be the conclusion you reach! 

It is 100% fair to use Yeti. That was never even a question in my mind and it isn't now.

This whole also got rolled into watching ads which is another issue altogether. My sincerest apologies again to you for making you feel this way!

I will send you a private note when it is morning for me (it is 1:45 am now). I wanted to respond asap to apologize again and in case you decided to keep trying with Yeti. I would if I were retrying levels! 😁🤗😁🤗 You deserve the top spot. Keep fighting to hold onto it. 🙌

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • stramoniumstramonium Posts: 97 ✭✭✭

I tried to write something, but it does not come out, must first be approved. This has happened to me before but then when I whined too much about not having an event. But it's not a bad thing I've written so the commentary will probably come in half a day or so. Why is it sometimes like this?
  • tracey6944tracey6944 Posts: 8
    How to beat a superstar?
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,221 Community Manager
    Hi there @tracey6944 and welcome to the Community :waving:

To beat our Superstar, this week, you'll have to go to level 1000, and try to get a higher score than 149930 - If you manage, take a screenshot then share it with us here! 

Good luck :star:

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,901 Game Expert
    I agree with others that playing Yeti on level 1000 is perfectly fine. I am still chasing the high score from @stramonium. Here's a slightly improved score but still about 5K short. Will try again over the weekend. Have fun guys and gals!

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    You make me sweat now, getting close flew66!!!!!!

Sukanta_Biswas  can i ask you something? You got 171350, and its a high score. Still, you only came in 6th place on your list. I am curious how many points have the person that came in 1 place?

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,472 Superstar
    @stramonium
    The first place on my friend list, Score is 200000+ points.😂I believe that was certainly good luck.
    @flew66 Very good score 👏

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

Wow Sukanta_Biswas, after playing this level some times, that sounds almost impossible.  

And I, who almost started to think that I was safe at the top of the list.

Let's see if anyone can get such a high score !!!!!
    Wow Sukanta_Biswas, after playing this level some times, that sounds almost impossible.
    And I, who almost started to think that I was safe at the top of the list.

Just keep trying then and let's see if anyone can get such a high score !!!!!
    Thanks caambuj!
     I agree with you. I've read the thread again and it's totally like you write. I freaked out a bit with the combination of ads. I thought that now maybe you all think I have lots of benefits that you others do not have. I've never heard of this with ads before. It's always easier to imagine things when you don't have all the facts.
    However, this has become much bigger than it was.
    It's time to move on.
    It's time to focus on the game .....

I wrote that a day ago but then the post was stopped. Why is it coming now. It is difficult to write in threads when they stop posting and then send it at a completely wrong time.