🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How can I get back gold bars?

lulu13
lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
Today was the fourth time I pressed play on by mistake and to date have lost 40 gold bars. I really think you should have an are you sure you want to proceed option. 
Can anyone help please. 

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lulu13 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Gold Bars, when you really didn't want to :( 

I can totally relate to that and have suggested an Idea about it too.  Let me go and find for that link for you to Vote!  Usually, the more votes an Idea receives, the better chances for that Idea to get implemented :+1: 

In the mean time, please scroll down all the way on this page, and click on "Contact Us" button to contact the "Player Support Team".  Explain them about the mishap and request them for the Gold Bars.  They might agree and send you some GB back OR not!!  Not sure as I have not tired.  But, doesn't hurt to try =)  

** Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or suggestions in this regards!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • lulu13
    Thank you! PummyRaj for the quick response to my question.
    If you find the link where I could vote my idea that would be great.
    I will try to contact support about getting the gold bars back. 😊
    Thank you again 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @lulu13

Here is the link for my Idea "Bring Confirm Button"  You will have to click on the "Up" arrow to Vote for the idea (which is located just above to Quote and Flag tabs)!  

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,062 Pro Player 👑
    I did that once to pressed the wrong button before I joined the community Iet me know if you have any luck with getting them back it’s really disappointing when that happens 
    you have my vote 100% if I can find the link too👍🌟👀
  • lulu13
    Can you see the link on the message PummyRaj sent?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?