๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Sukanta_Biswas and win free boosters!

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @stramonium
    I wrote that a day ago but then the post was stopped. Why is it coming now. It is difficult to write in threads when they stop posting and then send it at a completely wrong time.

This happens for one of two reasons usually. Using foul language which goes to a filter OR if you post 3 times in under 60 seconds the system will automatically think you are possibly a bot and attacking the site. Usually the block says you have to wait 60-120 seconds before you can post again. Just and FYI.

Also @caambuj - I see what you did there. While Iโ€™m flattered I donโ€™t like it. You should be in third. Your score was like 174+ if I remember correctly. I want to be in the top 3 fair and square. Not this way ๐Ÿฅบ Iย guarantee you this leaderboard will change a few more times before Monday so you should keep to your original entry ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @Foley1362
    Sorry if I hurt youโ˜น. Infact I like you so much.
    You tried hard in the 2nd contest and the fact is I am not going to receive another badge. I realy want you to be in top three and get this precious badge๐Ÿ˜‹.
    Ok, I dont want you to be disappointed so will post my original score but you have to beat me & @flew66. I dont think these score are safe.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @caambuj - no hurt feelings at all ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. I have to much respect for you and your gameplay to allow that. The sentiment does not go unnoticed or unappreciated at all.

I relish the opportunity to challenge myself to beat the score. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Really though, this is anybody's game to win (or lose). Like I say...those who underestimate me do so at their own peril...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    No I'm not really that dangerous buT I still haven't replayed the level yet. And all it takes is 1 score! 1 score for anyone to land in the top 3.ย 

This is it. This is my "sleeping man in a coffin" pep talk. Everyone play again. Even at the top because everyone is playing again. Ok . Have a great weekend everybody! โค๏ธ๐Ÿณ
  • caambuj
    Thanx @Foley1362
    Thats why I like you๐Ÿ˜.
  • caambuj
    Hi @QueenMia
    My final score is 186720 approx but when I capture the screenshot Mr. Udus come on the way. Can you check and confirm it?
    Here is my screenshot.
  • caambuj
    My screenshot capture time was 11.41pm IST. So sad๐Ÿ˜“. My net was active on that time.
  • caambuj
    If I am not wrong, highest score of my group is visible by other profile also. Anyone of my group can see my score.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @caambuj oh that Odus! He seriously needs to get his springs adjusted or his pumpkin body needs a carving. ๐Ÿ˜ This same thing happened to me last week and I threw away the screenshot and ended up going a different route entirely.ย 

However, I totally take your word for it.

I'm no IT person but maybe you have a cached image somewhere? Isn't that a thing?ย 

The other suggestion I have is: do you know any of the friends on your list? Would they be willing to play level 1000 and win? They can scroll up and you should be at number 1. They can screenshot it for you. I believe it's worth trying if you know a friend on your score lisT.

But hey! Congratulations! That score.is.AMAZING!
  • caambuj
    Hi @wafercookieflippers
    I am also not a techno person. But I am sure that every successfull score is saved in the king server like I can see the highest score of my current level achived by other player.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?