🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Sukanta_Biswas and win free boosters!

Comments

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    I will not play 1000 level untill & unless my score is not finalised. If I play my score will be changed.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    That's a good point about replaying right now, @caambuj. Regarding the cached image, I think there is a way to look on your computer for the cached image that was on your screen at that time, although that may only work if you are playing on the website? The person who might be good to ask is @Elsa. She knows a lot about this kind of stuff. @Elsa, I know that we cannot typically access our scores from King but is there a way that you know of that @caambuj can get his score from his computer since he was playing just moments ago? His screenshot has Odus covering the score. Or can you give any suggestions what he could try to do with the imaging so that his score shows? 

Maybe the answer is nothing can be done but it is worth a shot! That score is too good not to ask. Thank you so much Elsa!  🙏
  • caambuj
    @wafercookieflippers sadly I was playing on my android mob😢.
  • wafercookieflippers
    Well let's see what Elsa says. She may have great news. Don't worry yet. Ok? I'm sorry this happened though. We call it a "buzz kill" in the United States. It's when you have that happy little feeling (the buzz) from drinking or just from life being great, then something zaps you and kills the buzz. 

Your buzz will come back. It's not going down yet! 🤗🐝
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @caambuj - okay now I’m confused. You say you want others to win the badge. Why then continue to replay the level when you have already beaten @Sukanta_Biswas score to be eligible for a booster and already have the badge? Is one booster not enough? 🤔

I admire your tenacity but am confused on the execution of your intentions.  Either way you are clearly a great player. Hats off to you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • caambuj
    Hi @Foley1362
    Dont get me wrong☹. I was pumped up by seeing @wafercookieflippers comment about this contest is tough and anybody's game to win or loss. I just tried and luckily got the highest score. Just proving myself to beat any score. I have re-install the game several time so dont care about boosters. Now speechless🙊.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @caambuj - understood. You are one tough cookie to beat. Congrats on yet another impressive performance on our weekly beat the Superstars. 👍🏻

Can’t wait time see what you do to the level I pick when it’s my turn 😬😱🤪
  • wafercookieflippers
    I think I missed something? @Foley1362 But yes! That was my point exactly @caambuj.

No one is safe, no one is counted out. The only people who have no chance at getting a better score are the ones who choose not to try again. (Which you know, is also totally ok!) But I say it again, it's Anyone's for the taking. I want to be the best of the best if I win! So...

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited November 2019

Well unfortunately I'm out this round I'm at level 868 maybe a couple weeks if I'm not too busy i will be up there with yah guys and gals!  ;)
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    Morning all a lot of the community have posted that the superstar contests are to high up so they can’t participate it would be good if they could somehow put that level somewhere so everybody could have a go if this doesn’t make sense I’m still trying to wake up 😉😜🌟
    PSI also play a lot of other king games and it’s the same problem there seeyah

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?