❄️🎄 Tell us what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar Week 2! Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Can I unfollow a thread?

slideyslidey Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
edited October 18 in News & General Discussions
Is it possible to unfollow a thread? My notifications get blown up by a certain thread on here, and wondering if I can get it to where I don’t get notifications for that particular one anymore? Thanks!

Comments

• Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 18
    Hi @slidey
    I also did it months ago, like this: clicked on "Notifications", then "Notification Preferences" and marked just the things I wanted to receive notifications.
    Hope this will help you too! 🍭🍬

Mattia,
    Candy Crush Friends Saga Lover.

• slideyslidey Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    edited October 19
    Hi @Mattia_ I want notifications for other threads I participated in, but this one has gotten ridiculous and I just want this particular one to not pop up. I didn’t see a way to block just the one. But thank you for that heads up I was able to make a few other changes ☺️
    @slidey, I'm happy that my comment has helped you, at least for something. 🍭🍬

Mattia,

The two word quote thread is blowing up my notifications... is there any way to unfollow?? I had 595 notifications when I logged in tonight, and I’m willing to bet at least 95% is that alone. Please tell me there’s a way to unfollow that. It’s gotten really really annoying. 
    edited November 16
    Hi!!! Hope you're having a sweet day! 🥰
    I'm so sorry @slidey, but I don't know how to do that. 😔 I told you everything I know. 🤓
    Let me tag some other amazing people, maybe they can help you better than me: @Lim, @Foley1362, @BQN537, @QueenMia, @Elsa, @flew66, @wafercookieflippers, @kiara_wael.
    Hope this can help you! 🍭

Mattia,

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 2,190 Legend
    edited November 16
    No sorry I don’t know how you would do that either there is bound to be someone that knows out of the group that @Mattia_ has tagged 😐 

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller                             
    🦋

Newbies, this is for you! (Part One)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-      friends-saga/discussion/258891/newbies-this-message-is-for-you

Newbies, this is for you! (Part Two)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/265599/newbies-this-message-is-for-you-part-two

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 2,190 Legend
    Hi @slidey
    The 2 word game is a lot of fun maybe give it a try sorry I couldn’t help☹️
    “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller                             
    🦋

Newbies, this is for you! (Part One)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-      friends-saga/discussion/258891/newbies-this-message-is-for-you

Newbies, this is for you! (Part Two)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/265599/newbies-this-message-is-for-you-part-two

• LimLim Posts: 5,822 Game Expert
    edited November 16
    Hello! @slidey 👋
    You should click on (No ✔️) on Email and Pop up on Notification Preferences, then you click on Save Preferences. So you cannot receive your many notices on your notifications! I hope this helps! 😉

Here is my solve tips as below :

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!

Hello @Lim... if I click on that, then I won’t get any of my other notifications for other things then correct? Other discussions I’ve participated in.  I just want to get away from this one. I can’t even go through all my notifications anymore when I log in. It’d take me forever. Thank you for the tip tho! 
    edited November 16
    Hello again! @slidey 👋
    If you want to see off-topics, contests and others, you can click on bookmark 🔖 but you receive your notices too when the players have participated in.

Here is my example of solve tips as below : 

So you can click on 'Bookmark' to show all of your Bookmark pages on recent discussion.
    I hope this helps and you are welcome! 😉

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 9,042 Superstar
    @slidey - I'm really sorry a thread has over run your notifications. It’s happened to me a LOT also. The only way to get away from it is to use the bookmark suggestion like @Lim has suggested it. There is unfortunately no ‘unfollow’ option for individual threads at this time but it is something the King team is aware of and looking into.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend 🙏🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
    @Foley1362 thank you also for your clarification.... i will do that! Have a wonderful day!
    @Lim thank you for the bookmark info. I was wondering what that was. I appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!
    edited November 16
    You are welcome! @slidey 😊

Now I go back to Diamond Diaries Community as I always help Diamond Diaries players to solve any questions. And I haven't playing Candy Crush Friends Saga and haven't helping players on Candy Crush Friends Community (except the player mention/tag me to ask trouble question, I will check any questions to answer if I can solve it. )

Have a wonderful day too! 😊

• ElsaElsa Posts: 21,734 Superstar
    To add to what everyone here wrote someone asked once if they could just shut off a specific message and that's not possible.  For notifications if you shut it off then you lose all other notifications.  There is no way to just shut off one specific message.