👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can I unfollow a thread?

Options
2»

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @slidey - I'm really sorry a thread has over run your notifications. It’s happened to me a LOT also. The only way to get away from it is to use the bookmark suggestion like @Lim has suggested it. There is unfortunately no ‘unfollow’ option for individual threads at this time but it is something the King team is aware of and looking into.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend 🙏🏻
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options
    @Foley1362 thank you also for your clarification.... i will do that! Have a wonderful day!
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options
    @Lim thank you for the bookmark info. I was wondering what that was. I appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    You are welcome! @slidey 😊

Now I go back to Diamond Diaries Community as I always help Diamond Diaries players to solve any questions. And I haven't playing Candy Crush Friends Saga and haven't helping players on Candy Crush Friends Community (except the player mention/tag me to ask trouble question, I will check any questions to answer if I can solve it. )

Have a wonderful day too! 😊
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    To add to what everyone here wrote someone asked once if they could just shut off a specific message and that's not possible.  For notifications if you shut it off then you lose all other notifications.  There is no way to just shut off one specific message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?