1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tick tock, tick tock...

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Bildergebnis fr Sigkeiten Regen videos    Bildergebnis fr Sigkeiten Regen videos  Bildergebnis fr bonbon Regen videos

Carnival parades in West Germany sweet rain
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    @Elsa I was trying to find some candy graphics but you are much better at that anyway. I can't wait to see what you come up with! It will be like we have our own official language. 🍬🍭🍫🍬🍭🍫🍬❤️🐳
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    It might need to be a team effort to figure out a candy language.  Who's in with me? 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Haha, the HUNGRY GAMES and the Candy Language are such great ideas! You guys never cease to amaze me 😄
    Can you guess that? >  🍒❤️ 🍭👭
    I was never good at figuring out pictures and what they represented.  I see cherries but I am thinking "sweet" and heart.
    Could it be sweetheart can you find ?  people? me? us? them?  I am going back to my animations now!
  • wafercookieflippers
    Options
    @Spinnifix

"Well good point being trolly could mean so many things. I hope you get to meet this Bubblegum Troll soon. Love your hair by the way!" 

• wafercookieflippers
    Options
    @QueenMia

"Queen Mia loves Candy Crush Friends!" 

🐳❤️🍭❤️🍒🤗
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    I'm thinking something Christmas related. Maybe the BGT is stealing Christmas in CCF land  like the Grinch? 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Seriously speaking for a moment......  I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to bring my inner child to the forefront!  I love these laughs and friendships that I am making here in the community.  My friends and family have no clue what we are all sharing here. 
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa that was very sweet, you are very sweet.
    Off topic for a second do you have any kids/spouse that play candy crush my 9 year old loves watching me play and my two year old loves pumpkin odus lol and, touching the characters on the screen watching them move he even matches colors with me. This was very off topic,i bring it up because you mentioned family, it's nice to take a mental break and once in a while and communicate with such a great community.
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Seriously speaking for a moment......  I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to bring my inner child to the forefront!  I love these laughs and friendships that I am making here in the community.  My friends and family have no clue what we are all sharing here.  
    I agree with you, @Elsa. I thought that I was the only one, but you think the same thing!!! Amazing, thank you very much for sharing ❤️
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?