🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why is there a green spinning sphere in the upper right of my gsme

Dawn4566
Dawn4566 Posts: 4 Newbie
Why is there a green spinning sphere in the upper right of my game...just keeps spinning and I am not getting my daily sutprises???

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hello there @Dawn4566 and I wish you Welcome to the Support Section of our Beloved Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I believe the game normally does this if you don't  have a good internet connection. 🤔

Please be sure to check that you have a good internet connection (via wifi, or Cellular Data) and you should receive your Daily Awards once your connection is sufficient :3

I hope this information was helpful to you, and if you still require assistance please don't hesitate to reply in the box below! :grin:

~ 💫 SeraphicStar 💫
  • Dawn4566
    Dawn4566 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Internet connection is very good, that's not the problem.  Unable to access store to buy anything, keeps telling me "oops something went wrong ". Help!
  • AnnaMariaVivaldi
    AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3

Dawn4566 said:
    Internet connection is very good, that's not the problem.  Unable to access store to buy anything, keeps telling me "oops something went wrong ". Help!
    internet issue.. check your WiFi connection if you use.
    try to exit/disconnect from your king profile in game and re-enter immefiimmed after.
    if you can't re-login again probably some internet issue or internet not really stable.
    not whit this games but in my pass i have a similar isuue whit another king games..resolved after reinstall android rom on my device. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?