🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game froze

GranBarb
GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
I was on level 1110, trying to beat the "Superstars". Game froze up. I couldn't make any move except closing it. Lost a life.
I took this screenshot before I closed it.
Why did this happen? 

Answers

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    Hi @GranBarb, I'm very sorry to hear that this happened to you. 😔
    I'm sure that someone is going to help you.

Can I ask you an off-topic question? 🤣 How could you collect that great amount of lollipops? I always use and finish them 😅
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,376 Candy Moderator
    Hello @GranBarb and @Mattia_ Hope you both are having a nice day/evening 🤗

Sorry to hear about the issue in your game @GranBarb and Thank you for thinking of participating in the contest :+1: 

With regards to your level, by any chance, did you collect the "friendly charged boosters"?  Just making sure because some players were/have complaining about it!! 
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    @PummyRaj, I don't know what the "friendly charged boosters" are. So, IDK if I collected them.
    @Mattia_, I horde my lollypops! Seriously! I will play a level dozens of times before I consider using one of my lollypops. My only exception is when I'm playing the BGT levels. I'll use 'em then so that I don't lose those levels. Also, I finish my daily quests every day. There's only been a few times that I don't complete my daily quests. So, eventually, I get boosters from that. 😊
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hi there @GranBarb I hope you're doing well (besides this issue of course O.o)

The "Friendly Charged Booster" information can be found here

I've also heard that some players experience issues on certain levels when some timed boosters are active 🤔

As for why it's happening we will have to wait to see if you had any of those boosters active as that would likely be the reason 😯

Please let us know if you run into any more of these issues as it's quite helpful to the studio to fix them! :hurrah:

~ 💫 SeraphicStar 💫
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,376 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @GranBarb

Is the game all fine and working for you now?  Are you able to play the level # 1110 without any issues?

Hope you read what my friend SeraphicStar wrote above... when I said "Friendly Charged Boosters", I was talking about the pre-game boosters -- Coloring Candy, Wrapped Candy and also the Fish that stay in the game for 30 minutes (reward of the BGT challenge) and/or for 2 hours (reward from finishing the quests, opening Level reward, etc.,)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?