💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Portal to navigate between levels

Comments

• Jasmina42
    Jasmina42 Posts: 44 Level 2
    Hi, carameldiva702!
    I have one suggestion for that your little problem. I always send lives to all players on my list. Yes, it’s truth, I know only 4,5 or 6 folks from my player list, but I sent lives to all of them( on my list there are 52-53 players). When I start to play this game, nobody didn’t send me a life! NOBODY!!! Even my “friends” didn’t send me a 1 F..life!!! I was furios, dissapointed, but I kept sending lives, no matter what. Today, after some time, people send me lives almost every day. But why??? Because, NO MATTER WHAT I SEND LIVES ALL PLAYERS FROM MY PLAYERS LIST. It cost nothing, but every time when I get 1 (sometime and more than 1!!!) life, I am HAPPY like a kid.🙂😀😁😂
    Guys, don’t be angry & vengeful person, be satisfied and happy. Put your smile on face & keep going. Be positive, that is something what all people feel. No matter where you are... SMILE 🙂
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Good idea 😊👍
  • cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    🙏🙏🙏Please soon? The other Candy crush games have one!!!
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    I know i need this in my life! Especially with all the beat the superstar competitions lol. I already voted this up a while ago but i would like to see this happen soon.
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    hello 😊
    Voted✔️
  • MisterMunny
    MisterMunny Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hello everyone! Does someone know any current update on this feature? One year has passed since it was first proposed on the forum and I wondered if anyone knew something about it:-) Something like if the team started working on it or maybe creating ideas on how to implement this. Thanks :)
  • misskarla83
    misskarla83 Posts: 31 Level 2
    The developers spend more time and resources working on more costumes rather than a levels map? The costumes aren't even functional! Ok they're cute but, we have limited time quests and events where 90% of players (I really think it's that many) have to scroll back to lower levels. Having a strong Wi-Fi connection, fast internet speeds, plenty of RAM available on my phone (y'all get the gist of it; optimal conditions), from scrolling down from level 520 to 11 takes 5 whole minutes. So that I can get like 70 cyan candies (out of 1200 needed) with Yet I and if I don't lose the level on purpose, or accidentally end up completing it, then I get kicked back to the 500 range and ugh. It's starting to get to a point where it feels like a chore rather than relaxing times. How is it possible that this feature hasn't been implemented yet? It can't be that hard or y'all to figure it out. Ok rant over, good luck y'all and hopefully this gets done before I end up delet8ng the game like I did with jelly. Upvoted and thanks.
  • hody
    hody Posts: 24 Level 2
    Norther said:
    I upvoted this one as well. If you're on level 500 and want to go back to level 1 for example it takes a while… typing in a level number or having an overview map will make it a lot easier. ;-)
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello!

It will be very convenient if there is a way to reach to the PAST LEVELS / FINISHED EPISODES quickly.

**  I am in the levels 80 - 100 right now & wanted to go to level #24 to finish a task of "Queen Mia's contest"  There was no way other than go to the portal (kind of thing) and jump into each entrance to reach to that specific level.  This facility is available in "Candy Crush Soda".  Just like that, if there is a specific icon, we can click on it & go to the episode number we want to!    

Can You please look into this?  Thanks a lot!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?